[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Fuck_off.png (62KB, 842x174px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_off.png
62KB, 842x174px
why
>>
>>3920561
Supply and demand?
>>
>>3920561
Because faggots WILL pay for it.
>>
>2017
>still needing to obtain a retail copy of Link to the Past

Sure is trendhopping hipster up in the hizzy.
>>
There are studies that suggest that when buying antique goods, people believe that the essence of the maker or the previous owner is contained within it. For instance, they are willing to pay less for an item if the previous owner did something abhorrent, even if the actual item is unused and no money will go to them.

Similarly, people might believe there is some magical, intangible quality to a cartridge that doesn't exist with a ROM or repro.
>>
>>3920561
NORMIES

they ruin everything
>>
YouTube eceleb cancer

99% of the people buying shit at these prices are "lol so randum im such a nerd XD" nu-males that don't even play games.

They just want a wall of games as a decoration
>>
Thanks for the heads up nerd. I just copped it so me and my gf can play it while I bang her and you keep crying about prices going up.
>>
>>3920561
Because you LIKE IT, bitch.
>>
>>3920636
It's normalfags, normalfag. And no it's not just you guys. It's because the internet made those games even more popular than they were before and people don't want to sell them for cheap anymore.
>>
>>3920635
>why own an authentic painting when you could own a picture of the painting?
>>
>Very popular game that is very in-demand for a very popular system that is very in-demand

Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>3920757
That's pretty different. Game cartridges were mass produced. An original painting is unique.
>>
nothing wrong with the price
>>
>>3920619
spbp

>>3920636
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 5470fbc52936e.preview-620[1].jpg (135KB, 620x642px) Image search: [Google]
5470fbc52936e.preview-620[1].jpg
135KB, 620x642px
Seems a bit high. I mean it's no Faceball 2000
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.