[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The real Goldeneye multiplayer question: Facility or Library?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

The real Goldeneye multiplayer question:

Facility or Library?
>>
>>3913886
the real question is eye drops or sun glasses.
>>
>>3913886
Temple.
>>
>>3913886
Facility is junk from a competitive standpoint. Too linear, too easy to turtle at either end and camp the good weapons and armor. It's more of a "goof around" level where people did fun stuff like defending the bathroom as a fort.

Even as a casual player I enjoyed Library more because you can really spread out with 4 players and cross paths in interesting ways.
>>
>>3913905
This
>>
I was always partial to Facility with proximity mines. Proximity mines in general were great to fuck with people. I always liked to pick up an ammo crate throw a proximity mine were it was and let the box respawn on top of the mine. Or when playing the Complex, hide in one of the hidden rooms and throw a mine as you leave. No one ever sees the mines.

It's too bad that the only way to play Statue or Cradle in multiplayer is with a gameshark. They're actually pretty decent battle arenas.
>>
DK MODE
SLAPPERS ONLY
FACILITY
>>
>>3913886
The real question is why people even played the multiplayer. That 4P splitscreen ran at like... 10fps.
>>
>>3915320
>10fps.
Was it really that low?

And hell the controls where terrible too, took like an hour to pick them up for most people.

But it was the first fps with 4 player iirc or the first popular one, that was on consoles. Not like you could hook up 4 controllers to a pc back then either and play doom or quake
>>
>>3913992
I call Oddjob
>>
>>3913992
Liscence To Kill
Pistol
No auto-aim
Facility
>>
In rare situations when tons of soldiers come on screen lasting like 2% of the entire gametime the framerate can drop to 10-14fps.

All the kiddies from /v/ every goldeneye topic:

> Framerate of 10FPS LOL.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu7UXldzwcs

citadel
>>
>>3915589
Stop bringing up /v/, if I wanted to hear what /v/ is up to I'd just go there.
>>
>>3915589
>In rare situations when tons of soldiers come on screen lasting like 2% of the entire gametime the framerate can drop to 10-14fps.

In singleplayer sure but people in the thread were referring to multiplayer which does hang around at 10FPS.

https://youtu.be/Cx3_beBwsZ0?t=605
>>
>tfw you never played Goldeneye because you were too busy playing Duke Nukem at lan parties

Dodged a bullet
>>
>>3916276
>not playing both

I'll never undestand single-system peasants.
>>
>>3916276
Perfect Dark was better than both
>>
>>3913886
>not posting the best map
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cScq6O0tBVc
>>
>>3913905
>>3913957
Agreed but temple is good #2
>>
File: wayneeye.png (373KB, 800x432px) Image search: [Google]
wayneeye.png
373KB, 800x432px
>>3916284
Perfect dark is a good game, but everybody knows golden gun and proxy mines were the choice of a generation!
>>
>>3913886
The REAL real question:
What was the best theme to battle to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN2HVbTY9zA
It's too bad you never hear it in the regular game.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.