[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*waiting for NES Classic mini to restock*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: waitingforop.jpg (71KB, 298x403px) Image search: [Google]
waitingforop.jpg
71KB, 298x403px
*waiting for NES Classic mini to restock*
>>
File: Image.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
whoops, wrong pic
>>
>>3913563
OP here. That's not me ;_;
>>
>buying overpriced shit that comes with only 30 games and doesn't accept NES cartridges
>when NES emulation is easy as fuck

Yes, this is you >>3913563
>>
>>3913584
They've hackable and can be turned into incredible emulation machines.
>>
>>3913579
OP here. Disregard this guy.
I AM the second poster
>>
>>3913584
look i just want it because i think it looks nice. also i can let my cousins play it so they won't get their filthy hands on my actual NES
>>
>>3913586
>and can be turned into incredible emulation machines.
Better than the Wii?
Cuz you can buy those for dirt.
>>
>>3913606
>i just want it because i think it looks nice
>"I don't really know what it is or what I'm gonna do it it, and I also don't need it, but I'll buy it because le cool box le epuc le 80s nostalgia retro Xd".
Stop being a consumerist idiot and use emulators. There are absolutely no reasons to buy the NES Mini.
>>
>>3913606
>my actual NES
Sell it to some hipster faggot and buy a real Famicom.
>>
>>3913623
>NES is hipster
>Famicom somehow isn't
>>
>>3913623
>implying the famicom and the FDS aren't the exact stuff hipsters are looking for or identify themselves with because they wanna act like special snowflakes compared to normalfags with an average NES console

That is, if you ain't such a hipster yourself. Why not simply emulate it or use a clone machine? Even better yet, why not find a different and more unique hobby altogether if that's what you're looking for? To conclude, why such a deal about the way one plays those games and not discuss the games themselves? Isn't that what this board was made for in the first place??
>>
>>3913628
Some people think hipsters are complete contrarians (former definition) while others think they are plebs.
We need a /vr/ dictionary.
>>
>>3913628
The NES is an inferior Famicom nostalgiafags are obsessed with.
>>
File: 14917645182101244444436.jpg (552KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
14917645182101244444436.jpg
552KB, 2560x1440px
My NES classic has wireless controls
>>
>>3913645
The only reason I wouldn't want a famicom is that you can't remove the controllers and the cables for them are pretty short.
>>
>>3913649
The AV Famicom has external controllers, and Nintendo apparently made them for 10 years. They're cheap and plentiful.
>>
>>3913652
Oh shit, forgot about that one.
>>
How did Nintendo manage to make NES games HD? Not even emulators can do that.
>>
>>3913663
It's the best way to play Famicom out of the box.
>>
>>3913586
>incredible

not at all considering the other available options for a similar or lesser price
>>
>>3913673
By having access to the source code?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.