[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full Throttle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Anyone waiting for this? I've beated it a couple of times many years ago, but I really want to do it again in HD with the extras.

What do you think about the game? I think is great, even with his flaws. I like the story and the tone of the game, It's atmosphere is amazing.
Also I never had a problem with it being short, I take it as an action movie you see a sunday afternoon.
>>
Can't you go shill this on /v/ instead? They seem much more receptive to this kind of viral marketing.
>>
>>3913353
>/v/
>caring about old adventure games
>>
>>3913334
Rather than Remastered They should call those craps Super Eagle Super X2Sai edition.

Anyway I don't give a shit about it personalty.
>>
>>3913427
This.

Recent Thimbleweed Park threads get like four replies at best.
>>
>>3913334
what are the extras? i got DOTT Remastered off PS+ and there was much to justify actually buying it on PC. the concept art was nice but you could find all of it online. the improved graphics were nice i guess but DOTT already looked good to begin with and it kinda highlighted how choppy the animations were. the creator commentary was interesting but not $15 interesting.

if FT Remastered is the same deal, i'd just wait until it goes on sale
>>
>>3913819
Concept art and audio commentary from the creators. Don't lie, most of the concept art wasn't online, same with Grim Fandango. Personally I love concept art of any game so this is important for me.
>>
>>3913334
Can't wait, definitely one of my fave adventure games. I hope they give it free on psn plus like they did with DoT.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.