[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

8BIT MUSIC POWER FINAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: large.jpg (232KB, 1000x587px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
232KB, 1000x587px
It's been released. Did you order your copy?
I canceled my preorder after listening to the whole thing https://youtu.be/rWOf3Q6v5iU
>>
>>3912382
Why would anyone pay money for a non-game?
>>
>>3912382

Those dancing girls look kinda crappy on top of the nice backgrounds. I wonder whether you can turn them off
>>
>>3912382
i suppose nobody has the accompanying NSFs of this, or the other albums made.
>>
>>3912382
Some of these sound like they'd be right at home on the GameBoy Beatmania. Some tracks have REALLY strong compositions behind them... but they just didn't translate too well to chiptune.

Good lord that Junya Nakano though. Oh man.

On a related note, does anyone still care about getting the .NES of KiraKira Star Night?
>>
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>3912510
It's a chiptune mixtape you can play on your famicom.

... at least, that was the idea. The group printed the game on some shit hardware that doesn't even work on non-clone consoles or emulators. Supposedly the parts they used for this and Kira Kira Star Night DX are slightly less shit.

Some of the composers featured are prolific videogame composers like the guy from Threads of Fate and Brave Fencer Musashi, or the chick from Megaman X3.
>>
>>3912429
It's a music album. People still buy those, don't they? It' just in a different format, kinda like those modern vinyl releases

>>3912501
Yep, still haven't found them

>>3912519
There's also Zun, his track was bretty gud/10

>>3912509
>does anyone still care about getting the .NES of KiraKira Star Night?
Sure do. Someday I want to play these on a flashcart. The concept is cool but clearly not eveyone wants to pay $50 per cartridge
>>
>>3912560
I might cave and get the damn book so I can get the .NES. Also, there's a few pr0n artists that contributed to the book, so that's gotta be worth some lulz.

That's what some folks have been doing though since the carts were utter shit and had the chance of shorting your console. They made their own repros.

I finally scored an NES mini, so I'm tempted to pop that sucker in there and play it that way via hakchi2.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.