[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torment EE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: tormentee.jpg (38KB, 404x165px) Image search: [Google]
tormentee.jpg
38KB, 404x165px
Is it worth getting?
>>
>>3910180
>Is it worth getting?

/vr/ ain't your personal review site. Why don't you just fucking Google some reviews for yourself?
>>
>>3910180

Do you own the original? Have you played it? Did you enjoy it enough to buy it again?

Figure out the basic questions anon, then work from there.
>>
No because SJWs or something
>>
>>3910180
>Retro gaming means consoles, computer games, arcade games (including pinball) and any other games on platforms launched in 1999 or earlier.
http://www.4chan.org/rules#vr

>>>/v/
>>
>>3910512

Yeah. It's really embarrassing what they did with Morte, how he frickin makes jokes about how you shouldn't say the "n-word", and even drops an anti-Trump reference at one point. And although it's a small thing, that new NPC that goes out of his way to tell you he's asexual is pretty cringy.
>>
>>3910842
>how he frickin makes jokes about how you shouldn't say the "n-word", and even drops an anti-Trump reference at one point.
are you fukcing serious
this industry is finished
>>
>>3910849
>falling for trolling
https://www.hownu.ru
>>
>>3910180
honestly neither the original nor the remake are worth it
>>
>>3910180
The general consensus is split.

Group A feels that Beamdog lost all credibility with the changes they made in the Enhanced Editions and the sheer abomination that was Dragonspear and ultimately feel like supporting Torment, even if they didn't rape it, is a tacit indication of supporting the company and their actions.

Group B are Beamdog employees.
>>
>>3910849

Nah yeah I was just joking. I haven't played this new Torment and didn't especially like the original anyhow. The new one is probably fine
>>
Yet another thinly veiled /v/politics shitposting thread to pollute /vr/. To think, a quality thread had to get bumped off into the archives just to make room for this.

Why do you guys feel the need to jump from board to board just to whine about your SJW boogeyman? Has /v/pol/ reached maximum containment already?
>>
>>3911392
Why do you feel the need to jump from board to board just to whine about valid complaints? Has your butthurt not reached maximum containment yet?
>>
>>3912768
>>3911392

> my butthurt concerning your butthurt makes me SUPERIOR to you who are butthurt about my butthurt

The solution to this problem (of you two being stupid animals that can't think or talk effectively) is for you to permanently stop talking and go live off the land somewhere. You can't be stupid when you aren't doing anything but surviving. Please go do this. You aren't any good in society, where talking is required. It's bad for us and it's bad for you. Just go.
>>
>>3910180
>Muh story
Go play Grim Fandango instead
>Muh RPG
Go play any other JRPG with a more relevent battle system that's actually fun.
>But muh openworld
Then you shouldn't play Torment.
>>
>>3910910
Given the current state of gaming it's honestly hard to tell anymore, especially after things like GoW4 pussed out and changed their trophy name because of some online bitching.
>>
>>3910180
No. It's worth a read though.

http://www.wischik.com/lu/senses/pst-book-pdf.zip
>>
Maybe a pirate but i wouldn't give Beamdog any money. Even if they haven't rewritten anything in this game, they still did in every other game they (((enhanced))) and they should not be supported.
>>
Actually, it's about ethics in re-releases.
>>
>waaaaaaah, m-m-muh sjws! waaaaaaaaah
Fucking pathetic.
That aside, no problems that I know of, and not having to install mods and all that is pretty nice. Still, if you've played it already there's not much of a reason to buy EE. If you haven't, it's the most accessible version of a great game.
>>
>>3917070
Hello beamdoge
>>
>>3916478
>Go play any other JRPG with a more relevent battle system that's actually fun.
so none?
>>
File: pablo.jpg (111KB, 1240x1309px) Image search: [Google]
pablo.jpg
111KB, 1240x1309px
>>3917461
>>3917853
fucking cancer right here...

the man is giving a humble honest opinion, even says the game is not worth buying if you played it, but these shit head drones come with their "hurrr durrr fuckin shill gtfo lol"

fuck you faggots, this website will be a better place when the board where you come from gets purged, you know which one it is.
>>
>>3918954
>samefags
>posts /tv/ memes
>calls other posters "pathetic faggots" and claims it's a humble, honest opinion
>poorly veiled complaints about /pol/

Cancer, through and through.
>>
>>3910180

See
>>391895

Fyi i saged your thread
>>
File: 1445734012477.jpg (23KB, 290x324px) Image search: [Google]
1445734012477.jpg
23KB, 290x324px
>>3918954
>"the man is giving a humble honest opinion"

>>3917070
">waaaaaaah, m-m-muh sjws! waaaaaaaaah
>Fucking pathetic"

Yeah, real humble, fucktard.

Maybe *you* want to pay for lazy re-releases, but I'd prefer not to. Beamdog's... practices are just icing on the shit-cake.

And we're never going away, Pablo.
>>
>>3918954
>board where you come from gets purged, you know which one it is.

Brasilian Tumblr?
>>
>>3917879
SaGa gamus and SRPGs.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.