[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best romhacks for FF6??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Relm.Arrowny.full.83883.jpg (926KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Relm.Arrowny.full.83883.jpg
926KB, 1000x1400px
Best romhacks for FF6??
>>
The one that replaces Strago with Relm's hot sorceress aunt.
>>
>>3908414
FF7.
>>
>>3908414
The My Little Pony one.
>>
>>3908414
>Best version of X?
>Best remake of X?
>Best translation of X?
>Best hack of X?

Please stop. I'm inclined to believe these threads are just very persistent bait, and not simply a bunch of underage newfags who fail to comprehend the existence of Google.
>>
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2247/
>>
>>3908414
SM64 Treasure world the Best romhack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC3nyeaaSsc
>>
Final Fantasy V.sfc
>>
Beyond Chaos randomizer. You can mix up the game, or you can have it generate a random Ancient Cave. Better than FF5's Ancient Cave, since it has save points every 5-10 floors.

>>3908436
You just now noticing the low-effort threads that have flooded the board for years now? Why not complain about the trolls that have been here for years and never get banned?
>>
>meta and meme replies
Jesus Christ.

>>3908414
Brave New World is pretty good. The changes are immense but some of the main ones are:

>everyone can't equip every esper (so basically jobs are back)

>there's a separate Esper Level that handles stat growth so you don't "waste" levels anymore.
The normal levels remain but instead only cause a bump in HP/MP.

>magic is arguably more powerful but also becomes expensive as fuck to use
This along with magic not being universal leads you to use and appreciate characters you otherwise didn't give two shits about Relm, Locke and Cyan in particular are fantastic.

Unfortunately, the creators touched the script with questionable results and intentions. Some throwaway lines are replaced with admittedly funny dialogue but they also inject some of their humour into the main script at times. Even with that in mind, it's still an excellent hack.
>>
>>3909198
>Why not complain about the trolls that have been here for years and never get banned?

Because the janny doesn't care. Any time I've complained about it, he flagged my posts and had me banned. (No, I didn't complain about the staff / 4chan directly.) I tried bringing the complaints to /qa/, and then tried contacting the staff through the contact form. They aren't the least bit concerned about the quality of discussion on /vr/.

So all you can do is fire off at the anons who are shitting up this board, and hope maybe they'll actually stop.
>>
>>3909531
Best of luck with that one, I gave up when I noticed a janitor/mod actually protecting JD in a GCCX thread, deleting any and all posts the least bit critical of him. When the modteam is actively protecting trolls, there's no chance of improvement.
>>
I forgot to mention FFVI T-Edition. Except it's not in English. :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSnNpEZvdZ8

New skills, costumes, new sidequests, shoutouts and references, new characters. It's FFVI and a whole lot more.
>>
>>3909531
I've been warned and banned on multiple occasions for reporting something a month-long user of /vr/ would immediately recognize as an attempt to start a fight rather than any form of discussion.
>>
I want to fuck Relm.
>>
>>3909701
Came to post this.
I really wish this was translated and made into an online multi-player so we could enjoy it like Final Fantasy Remnants was to ff4.
>>
>>3909742
Onto the pedo watchlist you go.
>>
>>3908489
Every hack uses the Apple Kid font
>>
>>3909742
Edgar pls
>>
The main question is which romhack let's you stop random encounters.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.