[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP Little Nemo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: youyouyou (2).gif (229KB, 500x480px)
youyouyou (2).gif
229KB, 500x480px
I know it isn't a Disney game per se, but it really bothers me that Capcom isn't releasing this classic like the rest. Granted, these Capcom collections are kinda memeware anyways, but still.

Am I the only one who hold this game dear?
>>
File: topsy turvy.gif (35KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
topsy turvy.gif
35KB, 500x480px
>>3902072
Cool, a nemo thread.

One of my favorite nes games and licensed games ever. Great game with good graphics, level design, and music. It was a little weird at first to me since you don't have a weapon until the last stage but you get over it. I think the feeling of "adventure" this game gives is brilliant , really feels like a magical land from all the stages. Quite tough too, house of toys still gets me even to this day.

Also I didn't know this until recently but capcom had an arcade nemo game as well. Doesn't look anywhere near as good as the nes one but still cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzGxD0cSal8
>>
>>3902324
That hack looks angsty as fuck dude.

Neither game really captures the film that well, just as the film doesn't really follow the original comics. Just enjoy them for what they are.
>>
that game is hard as fuck
>>
>>3902304
>>3902324
I'll have to try the arcade game. Seems neat at least.

>>3902394
*this

>>3902396
I've beaten it a few times at least. It's tough, but not impossible.
>>
>>3902396
>>3902484
Seconding this game being hard as fuck.

I've only made it to Toyland a handful of times.
>>
>>3902304
Cool, I didn't know there was an arcade game of it as well.
I do have to admit that I prefer the NES version though. The whole gameplay mechanic that you have to use candy to beat enemies and feed animals with useful abilities feels more unique than just another brawler. I mean, that arcade game was from the same era as Final Fight and I'm sure most people would rather play that if they wanna beat them up.

I also agree that the music is really good, the overall design and visual presentation and the challenge are top notch. I don't think it's as forgotten as you think it is OP but it deserves to have as much attention as most Capcom games from the 80s and 90s.
>>
>>3902304
Idk what's going on in that gif but i don't like it
>>
uncensored patch??? hate this useless censor
>>
>>3902304

I can never get over the inconsistency of the animal joinings. Tame a lizard, and hop on its back! Tame a frog, and hollow out its guts and wear it like a suit!
>>
>>3903413
>I can never get over the inconsistency of the animal joinings.

It's been 27 years, anon. Time to move on.
>>
File: 5JAA5Pl.jpg (517KB, 1478x2220px) Image search: [Google]
5JAA5Pl.jpg
517KB, 1478x2220px
>>
>>3903413

It's... a nes-game. Stranger things have happened in them. Like travelling through magical dreamlands.
>>
File: dodgehispunch.png (48KB, 158x219px) Image search: [Google]
dodgehispunch.png
48KB, 158x219px
>>3903465
Um... I don't understand.. Just... wha..? Help me Doc Louis!
>>
>>3902072
i always thought nemo woulda been cool to appear in marvel vs capcom 2. but he never made it
>>
>>3904203
I'm having a tough time determining how exactly he'd work, but I like the thought at least. I'm sure it'd be kinda tough licensing wise though, since Capcom doesn't actually own the property.
>>
only played through emulation, enjoyable game but tough as nails, nice soundtrack too!

Perhaps there's issues with the license that prohibits Capcom from re releasing the game.
>>
>>3904304
>Perhaps there's issues with the license that prohibits Capcom from re releasing the game.
I had been suspicious of this until the Disney collection was announced, which they obviously had to get the licenses for, so they clearly aren't afraid to seek those out, but perhaps the property owners for Nemo are a bit more stingy.
>>
>>3903413
Of any (retro) video game you've ever played, this is what boggles your mind? Seriously?
I'm autistic and even I never cared details like that and I mean seriously autistic, not the buzzword kind you see everywhere.
>>
>>3904523
The film is honestly pretty dark for a child audience, which I kinda dig. Has a very clear "This was from a different era" feel to it.
>>
File: flipsmoke.gif (3MB, 336x203px) Image search: [Google]
flipsmoke.gif
3MB, 336x203px
>>3904645
Made this gif awhile back thinking it was pretty entertaining to see in a kids film.
>>
>>3904664
That's a solid start.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.