[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Cyber-Spooked.jpg (432KB, 794x605px) Image search: [Google]
Cyber-Spooked.jpg
432KB, 794x605px
I want to get seriously spooked. What are some non-RE spooky games?
>>
File: move-carefully-to-avoid.png (51KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
move-carefully-to-avoid.png
51KB, 320x224px
>>3901041
>>
Sweet Home, but its kinda RE.
Ghosts N Goblins/Ghouls N Ghosts
Castlevania
Shadowgate (recommended)
>>
do you want to get SPOOKT or do you just want a game with monsters or something?

dino crisis and silent hill are pretty spooky
>>
Sanitarium
Alone in the Dark
Waxworks
Dark Seed
>>
>>3903652
I wanna get SPOOKT
I've played Dino Crisis, and yeah, it's pretty spooky. I haven't done Silent Hill yet but I'm interested in some lesser talked about spookers
>>
>>3905123
>>3905123
well, I, being the fearless man I am, can't quite give you a definitive list of spooky games because, outside of dino crisis and silent hill, none of them have ever spookt me too much, but

I can give you a list of horror games I know of

you've got:
the clock tower series
alone in the dark
darkseed 1 and 2 if you're into giger, silly plots, and point n click
martian gothic, countdown vampires, chaos break for tank control RE clones, more or less
deep fear for RE clones on the saturn
the D series
hellnight for first person spooks
overblood if atmosphere and the occasional awkward brawl with a handful of weird green dudes that make cat noises
the dozens of first person spookery dungeon crawlers
the deception/kagero series if you're into playing the ultimate tower defense murder simulator

other names I can throw out that I've got no experience with are blue stinger, carrier, illbleed, and the ring
>>
>>3901041
Space Griffon VF-9
>>
File: 5Dcrl.jpg (35KB, 575x517px) Image search: [Google]
5Dcrl.jpg
35KB, 575x517px
>>3905123
>>
C L O C K T O W E R
L
O
C
K

T
O
W
E
R
>>
File: st-skellington.jpg (47KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
st-skellington.jpg
47KB, 720x480px
Shadow Tower is the spookiest retro game I've played...
>>
these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMgKiwKmRi0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0rFlht0G8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqX423zGycY
>>
>>3906102
I can't figure this goddamn game out, which I guess is kind of the point. I do love how the controls are fully remappable and I can make it sorta control like a dual stick FPS but with the face buttons. Anything I should be doing that I might've missed?
>>
>>3905875
>Try to play Clock Tower SNES
>Cannot move from the very start where the woman says she's getting some other guy
SPOOKED
>>
File: rurufon1.jpg (500KB, 978x678px) Image search: [Google]
rurufon1.jpg
500KB, 978x678px
>>3906127
>Anything I should be doing that I might've missed?
Did you meet best waifu yet?
>>
File: 1470771118237.png (296KB, 703x747px) Image search: [Google]
1470771118237.png
296KB, 703x747px
How do we fix the horror genre?
>>
>>3906214
Stop creating linear walking sims full of jump scares and make actual games again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.