[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo 64 thread Discuss this console

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Nintendo-64-juegos-770x513.jpg (28KB, 770x513px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-64-juegos-770x513.jpg
28KB, 770x513px
Nintendo 64 thread

Discuss this console
>>
>>3900113
I like how the top of the N64 is curvy and smooth instead of square. I could stare at it all day long.
>>
>>3900113

I owned both a PS1 and an N64 as a teenager. I think the only games I had were OoT and Smash Bros., but rentals were still a thing back then, so it was a lot more affordable to rent games I'd want to play on the N64. N64 games retailed at $60 and never saw any price drops ever. Meanwhile, I built up a nice library for my PS1 just investing in titles that hit the bargain bins years after release.
>>
/vr/ loves to hate it because it is popular with normoids, but it still doesn't change that it was the best 5th gen console
>>
File: kisskiss.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kisskiss.webm
1MB, 640x480px
Josette a cute
>>
File: 1432633558303.jpg (101KB, 724x844px) Image search: [Google]
1432633558303.jpg
101KB, 724x844px
>>3900278
>>
If there was ever any doubt that Nintendo is the greatest developer OAT, look no further than first-party N64 titles.

Almost everything on the console has run its course if compared to more modern games. Rare's finest game, Jet Force Gemini, for all its innovation and unique translucent strafe-and-gun scheme only plays like a clunky TPS today. And we're talking about Rare here. Like the zenith of gaming after Nintendo.

But Nintendo games could come out today and still be worth what they were at release (actually more because today's games are shit but ugetwhatimean.
>>
>>3900604
I played wave race again recently and the water physics are still really fucking impressive
>>
File: JFGstar.jpg (402KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
JFGstar.jpg
402KB, 600x849px
>>3900604
JFG has much better aiming than modern FPSs on console though. And more imaginative art direction, levels and design
The N64 stick's precision is still the best, too bad that they wear out and become loose, but even loose, they're more precise than any other controller stick.
>>
Sin and Punishment kicked ASS
>>
Never liked wrestling but No Mercy was the best wrestling game I've played save for firepro
>>
>>3900258
>best 5th gen console

Objectively wrong.
>>
>>3900113
Since the early days I've always had the same policy. When a console has five exclusive games I know I will regret if I never get to really play, then I buy the system.

So far N64 is the only major console I never bought and to this day never felt the desire to.

I am still glad it has it's fans though.
>>
Playing Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon at the moment. Fantastic game. Pretty easy and I think I'm at the end already, but I'd recommend it.
>>
>>3900113
it arguably has the most solid 1st party of any Nintendo console, but definitely is lacking in the 3rd party

There are some standouts like the Rareware games and some of the Midway ports

Too bad the Star Soldier game was so average, especially as a direct sequel to Soldier Blade
>>
I've been playing goldeneye cause I never really played the single player back in the day and its fun as hell. 00 Agent is hard as fucking balls too.
>>
I have been working on my collection lately what other games should I get. I own
007: The World is Not Enough
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
BattleTanx
Body Harvest
Bomberman Hero
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64
Doom 64
Duke Nukem 64
Duke Nukem: Zero Hour
F-Zero X
Forsaken 64
Gauntlet Legends
GoldenEye 007
Hexen
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
Killer Instinct Gold
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
LEGO Racers
Mace: The Dark Age
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 2
Mega Man 64
Mischief Makers
Mortal Kombat 4
Mystical Ninja starring Goemon
Nightmare Creatures
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
Paper Mario
Perfect Dark
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Quake
Quake II
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Shadowgate 64: Trials of the Four Towers
South Park
Star Fox 64
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Turok: Rage Wars
>>
>>3903154
Goemon's Great Adventure
>>
>>3903154
Pretty complete collection. The only other game I had that you're missing is Shadowman 64
>>
>>3903154
Blast Corps, Jet Force Gemini, Harvest Moon 64, all the Bomberman games
>>
>>3903327
That's Mystical Ninjas Starring Goemon 2, right?
>>
>>3903342
Yeah.
>>
>>3903327
too bad that costs too much money I got most of my games a long time ago when they were cheap

>>3903331
yeah Im gonna pick that one up

>>3903336
harvest moon is like 100 bucks
>>
>>3900258
>best 5th gen console

Based on what? It certainly isn't the library.
>>
>>3903154
1080° Snowboarding
Fighters Destiny
Star Wars - Rogue Squadron
Wave Race 64
World Driver Championship

>>3903336
Also these.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.