[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to play FFVI??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: kefkadissidia.png (566KB, 505x766px) Image search: [Google]
kefkadissidia.png
566KB, 505x766px
Best way to play FFVI??
>>
On a 36" trinitron
>>
>>3900112
GBA patched, or SNES

IF, and that's a pretty big IF, you can get over the shitty UI, and sprites. Steam or iOS
>>
>>3900112
the mobile versions have some serious graphical issues. most of it is nice, but the over world is lazy as fuck, and the text is pretty lame.

that said, I thought the sprites were a decent improvement, even if they were high resolution, on pixel backgrounds. the music is pretty much the SNES original, the story is unchanged, the translation is much nicer, and there are a bunch of extras, like a bestiary.

just, play it on your phone, not on a tablet, and it will look fine.
>>
>>3900112
the fan translated japanese SNES version
why play anything else
>>
File: 1299629709476.jpg (152KB, 682x714px) Image search: [Google]
1299629709476.jpg
152KB, 682x714px
>>3900112
>>
>>3900115
yes play it on the hernia machine

don't forget if you can't lift it by yourself you're not a man
>>
>>3900112
Don't play it and then compare it favorably to FFVII (which also shouldn't be played).
>>
With clown make-up and costume.
>>
>>3900112
>>3900323
Download a GBA emulator to your mobile and play it there.
>>
>>3900112
>>3900310
^ This. There IS a fix for the Sprites in the Steam version though, and other minor things like some kind of censorship on 2 bosses.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=591798883

Unfortunately there is no way to replace the ugly Mobile UI with the SNES/GBA one because apparently, those graphics are behind a locked file that the Scene doesn't seem able to modify.. at least not yet, or so I've read in the Final Fantasy Modding Steam Group just now.
>>
>>3900112

Back in '95.
>>
>>3900112
in a clown suit

when you reach the world of ruin, throw yourself out the window
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.