[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega man 1_6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Mega_Man_Legacy_Collection.jpg (416KB, 1920x783px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Man_Legacy_Collection.jpg
416KB, 1920x783px
I doing a thing that I call mega marathon were I play all the classic mega man games you join in on the fun to but there's some rules you play the games out of order but when you defeat a robot master you have to finish game rule 2 you can take a break from a certain game give a shot at another one rule 3 7 -8 count but you have to finish 1-6 any questions?
>>
Any questions about this?
>>
>>3897751
Are you diagnosed with asperger or anything similar? Your phrasing and rule-setting indicate "yes".
>>
Let me grade your work.
>I doing a thing that I call mega marathon were I play all the classic mega man games you join in on the fun to but there's some rules you play the games out of order but when you defeat a robot master you have to finish game rule 2 you can take a break from a certain game give a shot at another one rule 3 7 -8 count but you have to finish 1-6 any questions?

It should be
>I'm doing a thing that I call "Mega Marathon", where I play all the classic Mega Man games. You'll join in on the fun too, but there are some rules. You may play the games out of order, but when you defeat a Robot Master you have to finish the game. Rule two; you can take a break from a certain game between Robot Masters and switch off to another Mega Man title. Rule three; you can consider 7 and 8 part of the marathon, but 1 - 6 have to be finished. Any questions?

Now your shit grammar and punctuation aside; rule two contradicts rule one. You've given no direct insight into how we "interact" with your marathon and you've not given any clear guidelines to how it will work.
>>
Yes I do have aspergers
>>
>>3897840
Ok. Why are you name-fagging? There's no need for that on 4chan.
>>
I ment you can do the same thing and yes my grammar is quite shit
>>
I don't know what you mean by name-fagging
>>
>>3897840
>>3897860
>>3897867
Ah, I see the problem here.

You're on the wrong site mate. This one is a smaller community you gotta have been in for a while to really be recognized as a member. The beginner's site is 8ch's /vr/ board. Just Google it and it should be the first result.

They're much more friendly and will take suggestions for game challenges.

:^)
>>
Thank you but I like to use 4chan
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.