[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP Mad Catz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

http://kotaku.com/hardware-maker-mad-catz-dies-1793897671

Post some of there best and worst designs. I had this monstrosity
>>
File: 320px-MadCatz6.jpg (15KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
320px-MadCatz6.jpg
15KB, 320x214px
>>
File: $_35.jpg (6KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
6KB, 300x225px
Hope none of these save files were important senpai
>>
File: obligatory.jpg (68KB, 800x636px) Image search: [Google]
obligatory.jpg
68KB, 800x636px
>>
>>3896752
>make nothing but shit peripherals at a cheaper price for decades
>2008
>Street Fighter 4 is announced and released in arcades after a decade with no new SF
>decide to make a legit fightstick made with japanese parts and sell it at premium and input from top players
>sell like gangbusters
>continue to just keep selling these sticks for every fighting game
>make a shit ton of money and sponsor multiple players including Daigo Umehara
>despite having horrendous customer service, the fightsticks were incredibly good and easy to mod/fix
>2015
>oh yeah remember that guitar hero/rockbad fad from the late 2000's
>somehow think that Rockband 4 is going to be the next big thing in gaming history
>decide to solely focus on Rockband 4 peripherals
>the head of Madcatz thinks Rockband 4 was such a sure thing, that he agreed to co-publish the game, and be fully responsible for worldwide promotion and distribution of the game
>they literally had spent MILLIONS of dollars in shipping insane amount of RB4 shit
>RB4 tanked and no one bought the fucking game

Good riddance Madcatz

Your TE fightsticks have served me far longer than i could ever expected, and has been with me on countless trips/flights
>>
>>3896784
>permantly tilted analog stick
why the hell does this happen so much?
>>
>>3896752
>of all the fucking sources to shitpost
>>
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>3896791
shitty springs and not enough dead-zone to compensate
>>
>>3896796
It's April Fool's anon, OP's just posting a joke site to go with the spirit of the holiday
>>
>>3896819
>article dated yesterday at 1:00 PM
Mad Catz really is bankrupt.
>>
>>3896785
I have two modded SE fightsticks with Seimitsu parts. Very easy mod, and I prefer the result to the TE because it's smaller.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.