[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best action RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 37152-Megaman_Legends-3.jpg (280KB, 1201x902px) Image search: [Google]
37152-Megaman_Legends-3.jpg
280KB, 1201x902px
Best action RPG
>>
File: 1447485608918.jpg (1MB, 3783x4672px) Image search: [Google]
1447485608918.jpg
1MB, 3783x4672px
Hell yeah. It's really fun. Still going through Megaman legends 2 and I really like the snow town.
>>
>RPG

It's more like a 3D Metroid.
>>
>>3896286
They literally call it an RPG in the CM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASDsdSVVaH8
>>
File: 51RHCJFPF4L.jpg (63KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
51RHCJFPF4L.jpg
63KB, 362x500px
>>3896292
Well what do you know, they did.
>Freerunning RPG

What did they mean by this?

I think it's more of an action-adventure game. The only RPG element is the equipables, but it's as "RPG" as Zelda.
>>
File: 1402846754411.jpg (45KB, 325x522px) Image search: [Google]
1402846754411.jpg
45KB, 325x522px
>>3896297
Right? I think it's really interesting too that they chose to label it an RPG. I guess they saw that there were enough RPG elements to just label it as such.
>>
So good, lost my respect for capcom when they shat on us all with mml3
>>
>>3896265
It sucks gameplay-wise, which isn't surprising considering it's a pretty early 3D game, but the aesthetics are nice and it has cute girls.
>>
File: dirt pouting.jpg (25KB, 691x699px) Image search: [Google]
dirt pouting.jpg
25KB, 691x699px
>>3896265
Fuck the grind for money/upgrades though. Fuck it to hell.

I always have to grind because I'm a total pleb who can't beat the final boss without Shinning Laser
>>
>>3896265

Am I the only one that likes 1 more than 2?

I've only beaten MML2 once and it felt like a slog at the halfway point. I want to like it but I always seem to lose interest.
>>
>>3896646
It's generally accepted that 1 is the better experience. 2 was a decent sequel, had better graphical effects (although not as colorful or iconic as the first, either), and moved the story forward, leaving it at the famous cliffhanger.
This is a pretty damn good early 3D adventure game though. I still prefer Mystical Ninja 64, that one is probably the best of that era (and it was also one of the earliest), but Legends is up there.
>>
>>3896265
That's almost less of a RPG than it is a Mega Man game
>>
>>3896646
I never finished it. I think I lost interest in the desert town or around that parts? The thing that attracted me the most from MML1 was the island as the only play field and it's filled with interesting stuff. MML2 has a world map but for whatever reason no place really sparked an interest for me. Well maybe that city on a tower but that's it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.