[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you gonna do when seven force runs wild on you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (37KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
37KB, 640x448px
What are you gonna do when seven force runs wild on you
>>
Hope that it doesn't change to Eagle Force.
>>
>die against seven force
>get force or fire from the weapon bird
>die against seven force
>>
File: haha.jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
18KB, 300x168px
>>3893919
Use blue+green weapon and focus on dodging.
>>
>>3893919
Sit back and listen to the epic music, probably die once or twice, then win. It really depends on what weapon the bird drops and how much vitality I make it to the fight with.

Fire + Force is probably the best weapon combo for fighting Seven Force on expert (and probably on hard too) - its hitboxes cover a huge area, and you can aim it pretty easily while you're dodging. I've done it with Fire + Lightning once or twice, but a couple of them (Tiger, Tails, and especially Urchin Force) are all really difficult because of your short range, and to beat Soldier Force, you basically have to stand above him and eat ~40-60 damage. I've gotten relatively far with Fire + Chaser, but I can't remember if I beat him with it or not.

(Also, Fire + Lightning and Fire + Chaser completely neutralize Crab Force because they block all of his attacks - which makes up for all the damage you'll take having to try to hit Urchin and Tails Force with them).

I've never managed it with any other weapons on Expert or Hard, though I haven't tried them all, since I almost always start with Fire. The rest of the chaser and lightning weapons probably don't do enough damage, which leaves Force + Force and Fire + Fire; from experience, Fire + Fire is useless because it has short range and low damage - Force + Force might be a little better, but I think it probably still doesn't do enough damage to be useful.

--
On easier difficulties, Chaser + Chaser and Chaser + Lightning do enough damage that you can just hold B and dodge, though, and basically all weapon choices are viable.
>>
>>3894814
The lightsaber can hit tiger force when you're standing above it, you can switch to fire urchin really easy to hit even if you're using free, and tails is kind of a pain in the ass but you can chip away at him with lightning when he's out of range. The only real issue is soldier force, but everything else is so manageable that you can get away with tanking boomerangs.

And then there's the homing fireball which trivializes every boss in the game if you're good with it.
>>
>>3894938
>The lightsaber can hit tiger force when you're standing above it,
Can it? It's been a while since I've played. I suppose that one isn't as difficult, then.

>you can switch to fire urchin really easy to hit even if you're using free, and tails is kind of a pain in the ass but you can chip away at him with lightning when he's out of range.
The range on Fire is the same as the range on Fire + Lightning - switching weapons doesn't really do much except reduce your damage (technically the hitbox is a little different, but it's not any longer, which is the real issue). I usually end up chipping him down to 1500 (when he changes attack patterns) with Lightning like I do with Tails Force and then switching back to the lightsaber for the rest of the fight. I can see how fixed shot would make Urchin easier - I might try running through with fixed the next time I play.

>And then there's the homing fireball which trivializes every boss in the game if you're good with it.
It's only really good if you're running fixed shot, which will give you trouble on a few bosses. Black's fight on the space station requires you to be really mobile after he changes attack patterns, and even with Chaser + Fire's ridiculous damage it really helps to be able to move and shoot at the same time (unless you plan to drop-kick/bodyslam him to death). I suspect it's the same with Seven Force and the hammer/dragon defense system fights also (though you can start those with enough vitality that they're trivial anyway). The rest of the bosses should be alright, with maybe the exception of Green (I haven't gotten that far with fixed shot and enough vitality to really comment either way on it).
>>
>>3895000
The advantage of using fire instead of the lightsaber against urchin force is that it turns slower than the lightsaber. This allows you to consistently hit it with free by quickly tapping up/down.. I guess it actually doesn't matter for fixed. Regardless it goes by pretty fast.
>>
enemy seeking lazer masterrace
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.