[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I loaded a Master System/Mega Drice emulator onto my Wii.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0635.jpg (117KB, 614x921px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0635.jpg
117KB, 614x921px
So I loaded a Master System/Mega Drice emulator onto my Wii. These are the games I've downloaded so far, what else should I add? I'm completely new to these consoles.

I don't care for sports games or beat em ups.
>>
>ib4 a bunch of retarded anons just type out indiscriminate lists of games, without providing any detail about them whatsoever

These threads are really starting to get on my nerves.

Please direct your attention to >>>/wsr/
>>
>>3886827
:(
>>
>>3886852

Really, what do you hope to garner from this? Having a bunch of anons type out random lists of games does not benefit your understanding of these platforms in any way whatsoever.

Why can't you pull up a search engine, find an online database that has some in-depth coverage about these platforms, and learn about these games for yourself? Do you actually plan to waste a substantial portion of your life downloading and demoing every random game that /vr/ can muster from the depths of its imagination?
>>
>>3886827

If you wanna bitch about threads then please direct your attention to the Deus ex and thief threads. Those belong on /v
>>
>>3886881

Yeah! Get him! Fuck that anon for starting another retro thread here, this board seems to be full of those.

Next thing you know, it might generate discussion on a slow board. Fuck
>>
>>3886881
i'm sorry you're so angry, anon. i only intended to discuss video games. i hope things get better for you.
>>
ACTION/ADVENTURE:
Ecco 1 & 2
Toejam & Earl, T&E: Panic on Funkotron
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

PLATFORMER:
Alisia Dragoon
Castlevania:Bloodlines
Decap Attack
Disney's Aladdin
Dynamite Headdy
Earthworm Jim 1 & 2
Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Lost Vikings, The
Pulseman
Rocket Knight Adventures
Sonic I-III, Sonic & Knuckles
Strider

ACTION SHOOTER:
Alien Soldier
Chaos Engine, The
Contra: Hard Corps
Gunstar Heroes
Mega Turrican
Ranger X
Turrican
Vectorman 1 & 2

SHMUP:
Bio-Hazard Battle
Eliminate Down
Forgotten Worlds
Gaiares
Gley Lancer
Grind Stormer/V V
Panorama Cotton
Steel Empire
Sub-Terrania
Super Smash TV
Thunder Force II-IV
Truxton
Verytex

ACTION RPG:
Beyond Oasis
Cadash
Crusader of Centy
Shadowrun

STRATEGY RPG:
Shining Force I & II

RPG:
Phantasy Star II-IV

PUZZLE:
Columns

BEAT-EM-UP:
Comix Zone
Golden Axe I-III
>>
>>3886943
Thank you.
>>
>>3886881
>>3886827
Wow you're mad over nothing. If he wants a laundry list of games to go through just let him and don't bother replying.

>>3886805
What style of games do you like to play?
>>
>>3886947
I like action, platformers, and RPGs. Working through the other anon's list at the moment.
>>
File: beyond 0cj4ozsy1t7fr54_540.gif (337KB, 540x378px) Image search: [Google]
beyond 0cj4ozsy1t7fr54_540.gif
337KB, 540x378px
>>3886949
His list is pretty solid.

If you like action and RPGs I highly recommend Beyond Oasis. Also second Comix Zone even though you said you're not into beat em ups. I don't like most of them either, but it's a unique game and excellent.
>>
>>3886987
Thanks, I'll check those out.
>>
OP, while you are at it you should also try out the Alex Kidd series on the Master System
>>
>>3886996
>Alex Kidd series
Will do.
>>
>>3886987

This. Beyond Oasis is amazing.

If the OP plans on playing any of the sonic games, the first one is best, specifically the Japanese version.
>>
>>3886987
I could watch that rat get turned into delicious roast all day.
>>
>>3886943

Forgot to add some Sonic romhacks:

Sonic Classic Heroes
S Factor, The
Sonic Megamix (Genesis & Sega CD, definitely pick up the latter)
Metal Sonic Hyperdrive
>>
>>3886805
Gun star heroes
Thunderforce IV
Robotniks mean bean machine
>>
>>3887007
>specifically the Japanese version.

why do you say that?
>>
>>3888198
It has some more parallax effects, like the clouds in Green Hill Zone and the screen shimmers when you're underwater.

And Sonic 1 isn't that great. Some people just really want to jump on platforms instead of play with pinball physics.
>>
For SMS games, I'd suggest Golden Axe Warrior. Just stumbled across it while dumping games to my Pi. Surprisingly competent Zelda clone.
>>
Shadow run, xmen2, chakan the forever man
>>
>>3886805
Finish up your sonic games
For 3 just use the 3 Complete romhack, it's a more fleshed out version of 3 and Knuckles.
>>
Get Ninja Gaiden and Master of Darkness on MS, OP.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.