[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got this bad boy for $150. Also recent finds general.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0089.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0089.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Just got this bad boy for $150. Also recent finds general.
>>
$700 hookers dont sell for $150, pal.
>>
I was dragged out of the store because it was closing, but when I last checked my second hand store they had King's Field (as in the second game, the first one released here) and the second Castlevania on N64

did I make a mistake? I might go back to see if they're still there
>>
>>3885984
I paid $5 for my Snatcher copy. It was at a flea market in the middle of nowhere, ten years ago (worth about $200 at the time).
>>
Could have just burned Snatcher to a CD-R because there's no copy protection for Sega CD. Still a fun experience but Policenauts is better.
>>
>>3885984
I got my copy for $100 in 2012 from a game store. The dude said that they should have been charging more, but then it probably wouldn't sell. It was worth about double that at the time.
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l400.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
Just bought this beauty for 6 dollars + shipping. Can't wait for it to arrive
>>
>>3886547
>just bought this beauty
>it's greatest hits
Into the trash
>>
>>3886561
>Into the trash

GH usually included revisions and bug fixes. You'd honestly rather have a version of the game that might be prone to random lock-ups, just because you think the black label design is more aesthetic?

I'm afraid I'm not retarded enough to understand the brand of logic you collectors subscribe to. Do you guys even play retro games, or do you just stick them on a shelf to gather dust?
>>
>>3886568
Just download an ISO of the GH version and buy the non-GH version for your shelf then.
>>
>>3886561
I actually like the green greatest hits more. When I was a lid I only ever got pirated CDs, and obviously they all had a black label of sorts, so it's nice IMO that this has a different color. The only meh thing is that the discs are silver, but I don't care so much about it.
>>
>>3886581
I was a kid*, not a lid.
>>
>>3886547
Its a great fucking game. Make sure its complete or you can't beat the game.
>>
>>3886571
>buy the non-GH version for your shelf then

I don't collect retro games, I play them.

On the subject of aesthetics, I hope you English collectors realize that non-Japanese media prints consist of cheap labor and flimsy construction. There's absolutely nothing collectable about your precious black label copies of FF7 or what have you. All the parts are manufactured in China or Mexico, and consist of much less paper and plastic per volume. You're also collecting what is undoubtedly a sub-par localization that was done in-house by someone whose first language isn't even English.
>>
>>3886605
Well, you're right about the western editions being shit compared to japanese.
Manuals are always very short and all in black and white, this is true for most everything Sega consoles and Sony consoles put out.
Nintendo used to have some shitty black and white manuals during the NES, but they redeemed themselves during the SNES and N64 eras, with full color manuals.
>>
>>3886605
And JP releases are usually much cheaper.
>>
>>3886568
in MGS's case, the GH version is identical to the original release except for the game ID code.
>>
>>3885971
Just grabbed a Sega Saturn MK 80000A for 40 bucks. I dunno if i got ripped off or not.
>>
>>3886614
It's also 3x more expensive
>>
>>3886581
>>3886584

What container did you fit onto? You weren't a toilet, I hope.
>>
>>3886780
That's pretty good these days assuming it included shipping and works
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.