[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Castlevania thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 14

File: castlevania-brains.jpg (769KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
castlevania-brains.jpg
769KB, 857x1202px
Castlevania thread
>>
File: 3367763-3260367711-cv__r.jpg (112KB, 736x1086px) Image search: [Google]
3367763-3260367711-cv__r.jpg
112KB, 736x1086px
>>3885886
guess i'm only 2nd tier
I love the Richter Story arc the best.
fuckin' Love Richter, Rondo of Blood, Symphony of the Night
good games
and Dracula X somewhere in there I guess
>>
Rondo's probably my favorite, but X68K is the shit for sure.
>>
Why is the 16-bit era castlevanias that cause the most shitposting of all? is it because the diversity of systems, thus forcing console wars into the equation?
>>
>>3885886
>bloodlines troll thread
>>
>>3886531
it's most likely Australia-kun, I've seen a lot of "anti-Yank" shitposting lately on /vr/ so he's probably back.
He didn't include Amigavania because it'd be too obvious.
>>
>>3886524
because 4th gen babies are the worst
>>
>>3886524
It was an entire generation of foaming-at-the-mouth fighting over unimportant bullshit
not shocking at all
>>
>>3886592
That's not really true though.
While it's true that Sega of America aimed for aggressive marketing during the first half of the Genesis life, it still wouldn't make sense because most of the shitposting comes from British/Australian posters.

When I was a kid and 4th gen was current, everyone wanted to play everything, I don't remember "console wars" until I started reading internet boards around 2000/2001, already during 6th gen.
>>
>>3886524
That's the only possible reason. I love cv4 because that's the one I played when i was a kid, but honestly, rondo of blood is the best non metroidvania title of the franchise.
>>
>>3886592
Honestly, outside of the internet I have barely seen anything that comes even close to that. Around here more people had a SNES than a Genesis (though many had both) but I never heard anyone seriously say one was shit compared to the other.

It wasn't until bbs came about that this kind of shit caught fire. And then it was a free for all. Not just SNES vs Genesis, but a lot of Atari vs everything else. I remember much of the same hatred we have towards modern games of today also levied against PS and even SNES games compared to the "purity" of Atari and early arcade games.
>>
>>3886524
It's because the 3rd gen Castlevanias have aged poorly while most Castlevanias after the 4th gen were mediocre to shit. 16-bit was the golden age for Castlevania games.
>>
>>3887014
>It's because the 3rd gen Castlevanias have aged poorly
>Best CV has "aged poorly"
this is /vr/ not even trolling
>>
>>3886531
Bloodlines is an excellent Castlevania.
>>
>>3886539
>He didn't include Amigavania because it'd be too obvious.

That's honestly what I thought was going to be in the final portion of the image at first when I saw the thumbnail.
>>
>>3887263
2autoscrolly4me
>>
>>3886539
AK's favourite is actually the Sharp game, not Amigavania, he just uses that for troll fuel.
>>
>>3887014
The first castlevania has aged like fine wine
Just great and pure platforming and whipping
>>
File: wojak-brainlet.jpg (5KB, 168x176px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-brainlet.jpg
5KB, 168x176px
>tfw favorite games are IV and SotN
Sucks being a brainlet.
>>
>>3887346
I don't think he even likes Castlevania, he just uses Castlevania as ammo for his yank vs euro shitposting.
>>
>>3887345
It has two autoscrollers compared to one in IV, 0 in RoB, and one in X68k
>>
>>3887432
They're both still really good games. Most of the Castlevanias are. Like whatever you like.
>>
>>3887550
What auto-scroller is there in IV?
>>
>>3887339
>>3886539

It's Australia. Notice he used The New Generation cover instead of Bloodlines.
>>
>>3887550
So it has more autoscrollers than the rest.
>>
>>3887556
Mode 7 barrel room.
>>
>>3887563
That wasn't autoscrolling, was it? If I recall, the floor collapsing doesn't even chase you; they only fall away once you've stepped off the tile.
>>
>>3887570
Yeah, it's not autoscroll.
>>
>>3887570
It actually scrolls along with the falling blocks, which will always be falling.
>>
>>3887575
Nope.
>>
>>3887576
Yep.
>>
>>3887581
Go check, my man. I'm just standing still in the middle of the hallway. No scrolling. No floor collapse until I've even walked far enough.
>>
>>3887595
Liar. Go watch a video.
>>
>>3887601
Maybe it only happened on your Nintendo.
>>
>>3887606
Nope, watch the LP.
>>
>>3887550
There's one in RoB, where you ride a raft. Granted, it's optional, but still.
>>
>>3885886
Except 4 is the best one
>>
How do british people pronounce "New Generation"?

Nyeuh Sh'ner'shawn?
>>
>>3887625
Hey, James. How's your retarded kid doing? I know you like IV because you grew up with it and it isn't challenging, but you should look into the other games instead of being a Nintendo fanboy.
>>
File: muhmode7.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
muhmode7.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>3887556
It has something even worse than auto-scrolling: an auto-rotating room.
>>
>>3887640
But that shit's tight as fuck, good ass part if you ask me.
>>
>>3887638
Hey, Australia-kun, how is your actual mental damage going? Tell your tutors that it isn't healthy to let you use the internet for so many hours/days without control.
>>
>>3887652
Nice meme, James. But it doesn't make IV better than its contemporaries.
>>
>>3887638
IV is easy, but it has more challenge than Rondo and Bloodlines at least.
Also, do yout hink James Rolfe is the only person in the world who likes IV? If so, you need to rethink your life and start over, you've been reading way too much e-celebs hit on 4chan.
Go out more.
>>
>>3887656
What meme?
>>
>>3887660
Rondo has harder bosses and levels than IV, Bloodlines has much harder levels and bosses as well as limited continues. Seriously,there is no section in IV that has any challenge, whereas RoB and NG have many.
>>
File: 5433556.jpg (27KB, 405x285px) Image search: [Google]
5433556.jpg
27KB, 405x285px
>there is someone out there that is actually angry_at millions of people liking Castlevania IV and who is also angry that AVGN likes the game and is popular
>he is so _angry_ that he makes threads about it on /vr/

This is too funny
>>
>>3887667
This old Australian meme.
>>
>>3887674
Why do you say Bloodlines and then NG?
Hi, Australia! Bible subweapon and Blue orb on Bloodlines break everything. Also, reminder that Bloodlines has diagonal whipping, and both games let you jump while on stairs, casual garbage.
>>
Man, I love Castlevania.
>>
>>3887681
What other person is pathologically obsessed with hating Castlevania IV other than Australia-kun?
There's archives, and even an IRC channel where 4chan mods make fun of him.
Bad thing is, they don't want to ban him because they have fun deleting his posts and making him angry.
>>
>>3887684
No, the Bible hardly does, no more than the eight way whip, and the blorb is a reward for not getting hit, something you won't be able to do past stage 1. It is incentive to improve at the game.
Do you think diagonal whipping is good or bad?
>>
>>3887686
It's an old meme. Just because people criticise IV doesn't mean they're Australians shitposters
>>
>>3887687
Not him but the bible can reach the whole screen, the multiwhip doesn't. It really is a broken sub-weapon, maybe that's why they took it off Dracula X on SNES.
>>
>>3887684
Don't you get Bible very late into RoB?

Also, using blue orb takes a shit ton of gems, it's more practical to just use regular sub-weapons instead.
>>
>>3887695
Well, I'm telling you the mods have Australia-kun identified and they have fun with him.
By the way, he's called "Australia-kun", but he's british.

Yeah, there can be people criticizing any game, but Australia-kun's fixation with IV is special.
>>
>>3887696
It does poor damage to most bosses if not timed perfectly and takes more hearts,which aren't as plentiful as in IV. The cross is more powerful in RoB.
>>
>>3887701
Bible can be obtained on the 3rd level, so before half-way through.
You can also get the bible before fighting the boss rush with Shaft.
>>
>>3887702
Why call him Australian if he's British?
>>
>>3887704
The bible isn't really used as offense, it works better as a shield. And IIRC, it only consumes 1 heart? And hearts on Rondo are also plenty, never ran out of them, I don't think.
>>
>>3887708
Nobody calls him australian, he's Australia-kun.
Not really sure but the mods at IRC said they called him like that because he pretended to be australian or something. But he's british, confirmed by mods due to IP.
>>
>>3887684
Bloodlines only has diagonal whipping while you are jumping and it is upward whipping as well. Though the game is built around that limited diagonal whip set during combat.

Though sadly there aren't enough places in the game that utilize it to latch to the ceiling and swing yourself across gaps.
>>
>>3887709
It takes 3, while there's rarely more than 40 hearts in a stage. That's only 13 uses per stage.
>>
>>3885886
>bloodlines over 4

Eurotrash pls leave
>>
>>3887684
Being able to jump on stairs isn't nearly as broken as IV's dynamic physics or 8-way whip.
>>
Straya hasn't whipped out his Super Castlevania Bros image. Guess he's playing it safe this time.
>>
>>3886606
I'm only 25, was a bit young for 4th gen but lived in a rural, poor area, the genesis vs super nintendo feud lasted til like 1999, i had neither due to poorfaggotry but made friends with a genesis kid and a snes kid and agreed with them so i could come over and play. One kid named Mike had one arm, he lived upstairs from me. I got grounded one day and he crawled under the deck and nub-knocked on my window and said "im bustin you out of here", i went up to his house and we played streets of rage and dynamite headdy all night. A fantastic memory. But his dog ate my rabbit so fuck him.
>>
My favorite is whichever one this is from
>>
>>3887759
Jumping over stairs, "dynamic physics" (also on Rondo) and diagonal whipping isn't "Broken", you just want to find excuses to hate on genuinely good games (I'm talking about people hating on IV, and also people trying to shit on Bloodlines and Rondo for trolling purposes).

They're all great games faggots, if you want to troll a fanbase go to the Doom general.
>>
>>3887770
No, Rondo has very slight movement when jumping from a standing position, probably an accident. IV purposefully allows mid-air movement. What's wrong with jumping on stairs? Too fast?
>>
>>3887782
>probably an accident

This level of denial.

Go troll the doomfags, Castlevania threads had already suffered enough shitposting.
>>
>>3887770
>"dynamic physics" (also on Rondo)
You must not've played Rondo. It feels nothing like IV's controls, which are about as loose as a Super Mario game...
>>
>>3887782
What's "fast" about jumping on stairs? It just means you can avoid enemies more easily, stairs no longer represent a challenge like on the NES games.
>>
>>3887790
>Super Mario
Here it comes, here it comes.

Post it australia, we know it's you anyway.
>>
>>3887790
Yeah, Rondo isn't like IV. It also lets you jump while on mid-air, can't do that on IV, or the NES Castlevanias.
>>
>>3887794
They weren't designed to be a challenge in NG or RoB. NG let's you move very quickly up stairs.
>>
Seriously though, bad graphics and music aside, how is the Amiga version of Castlevania?
>>
>>3887807
Good title music.
>>
>>3887806
>NG

?
>>
>>3887815
I was talking about the backflip with Richter, oster-kun.
>>
>>3887806
Rondo doesn't have New Game like CV1 or IV.
>>
>>3887821
New Generation, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>3887818
Backflip isn't a second jump. Only Maria can jump while in mid-air.
>>
>>3887824
What the fuck is that? the PS3 game?
>>
>>3887829
It's the cancelled 32X one.
>>
>>3887826
You know that a backflip is a type of jump, right, australia-kun?
>>
>>3887831
Good riddance then.
>>
>>3887834
You press the button twice to do a backflip, you don't jump twice.
>>
>>3887836
While you're right about Americans not being intelligent, you being Australia-kun aren't exactly in a position to question anybody's intelligence.
>>
>>3887836
My mom says I'm smart.
>>
>>3887839
Press the button once, you're in the air.
Press the button again, you perform the backflip (while in mid-air).

It's jumping in mid-air, try to come up with any excuse you want, but the backflip will still be a jump in mid-air.
>>
>>3887848
No it's a backflip, you flip backwards on the second press, which has to be timed before the height of the first.
>>
>>3887848
When someone says "jumping in mid-air", they are usually talking about a double jump. A backflip is not a second jump.
>>
This talk about the backflip got me thinking... why would they let you do that on a Castlevania game to begin with? I mean perform any kind of action mid-air other than jumping.
Another thing that bothers me is that you can actually change your facing direction while jumping in Castlevania 4, Rondo and also Bloodlines.
You can't change what side you're facing after jumping on Castlevania 1.
>>
>>3887860
It's to help avoid boss maneuvers, it is actually more challenging because some things can't be avoided without it and it requires better timing than just jumping.
>>
>>3887863
I dunno, feels like it doesn't belong in Castlevania.
Thinking about it, I also dislike the special power you can perform in Rondo of Blood. It lets you do a super powerul attack AND makes you invincible for a short time, but whenever you want.
Was there a need for that?
>>
>>3887865
Define Castlevania and your criteria for something feeling like Castlevania.
>>
>>3887869
Castlevania 1
>>
>>3887870
So what does that entail? III doesn't feel like Castlevania, then?
>>
>>3887874
The belmont in CVIII controls the same as Simon on CV1.
But yeah, being able to climb on walls or just fucking fly with Alucard feels like it's more casual.
>>
>>3887875
What about the auto scrolling or block falling in III?
>>
>>3887881
shit, SHIIIIIIIIIT

Castlevania 1 or die
>>
Do you think the Castlevania developers back then imagined there would be men nearing their 40s (and possibly past that age too) insulting each other over which entry is the least "casual"?
>>
>>3885886
4 is the best, the genesis one its maybe top 5 MAYBE
t. oldest fag around...older than you...better than you...richer than you...bigger down there than you.
>>
>>3887916
Ah, I see you like easy games.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
>you will never clear all six loops of X68000 Castlevania
>>
Will we ever get a good thread?
>>
File: vampirekiller.jpg (130KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
vampirekiller.jpg
130KB, 300x390px
Can we all agree this was the best 8-bit Castlevania?
>>
>>3888148
Jap version of 3 is better in every way.
>>
>>3886539
>Australia-kun,
Stop memes.
>>
>>3887686
What other person is so obsessed with iv that any time anyone mocks it they have to pull out the aussie meme since they cant form an actual arguement? Just mentioning Australian-kun is shit posting, and derails perfectly good threads.
>>
>>3888427
>>3888435
>perfectly good threads.
This reddit meme OP wasn't one of those, though.
Also, don't act like AK is a meme. He is one of the worst shitposters on /vr/.
Also surprise surprise, at the same time this thread was made, there were many other EU vs USA shitposts around here, like >>3884424
>>
>>3888435
>they have to pull out the aussie meme since they cant form an actual arguement?

Nobody needs to form any actual argument when Australia "mocks" Castlevania IV.
What are his arguments, anyway? "IV is shit because AVGN likes it", "IV is shit because yanks", "IV is shit because nintendo", "IV is shit because The New Generation on Sea-Guh Meaguh Dryv is bettuhr. What? it has diagonal whippin'? d-doesn't matter!".
>>
>>3887881
>auto scrolling or block falling in III
I have to say this is one of the reasons the first Castlevania stands slightly above it in my book. It seems most people tend to rate it higher purely because it's a bigger game content-wise, and a slight increase in difficulty. That said, it's still the second best Castlevania, so it's still a top-notch game regardless.
>>
>>3888449
Nah iv is shit cause multi direction whip and is the least difficult of all the 2d classicvanias. You don't even use items as its that unbalced and poorly designed.

Also aussiekun was here for a few months. Your shit posting about the guy has lasted years, gtfo already.
>>
>>3888481
>Also aussiekun was here for a few months. Your shit posting about the guy has lasted years, gtfo already.
He was in this thread posting Tomoko pics and mods already deleted his posts.

Stop defending one of the worst shitposters /vr/ ever had.

As for "IV is shit because easy, multi whip", all 16-bit vanias are easy and have new mechanics not found in the older games.
>b-but IV is the easiest!
I dunno man, I think Rondo and Bloodlines are even easier. But who cares? Just play Haunted Castle US version and be done with it.
>>
>>3888481
>Also aussiekun was here for a few months.
How do you know?

By the way it's strange that auster-kun didn't complain about mods deleting his shit like he always does. Maybe he got banned and got lazy to get a new VPN?
>>
>>3887757
This meme is ironic
You're supposed to read it backward
>>
I never believe people who say "this game is too easy".
A friend of mine used to shit on Mario games all the time for being "Kiddy/too easy". One day we were playing emulators on another friend's ps3 and they put SMB on NES emu, and we took turns playing. The guy who said Mario games were easy couldn't get past the 3rd level of the game, he couldn't grasp the running/jumping and the physics of the game, he ended up like "fuck this kiddy shit"; lel.

Anyway point is, I don't believe people when they say "this game is easy" until I see them playing the game.
I think all Castlevanias games are easy, but only because I played all of them to death and know them by heart. A newcomer would probably struggle with any of them.
>>
There are lots of good castlevania games. People shouldn't complain about some being worse than others just because they prefer side-scroller to metroidvania or vice-versa.
>>
>>3888495
I've found a lot of games to be easy. I had grown up playing megaman and contra games, and occasionally I find myself playing fangames like I Wanna Be The Guy. When I've gone back and played retro games that I missed as a kid, I find a lot of them to be easy.

In fact, for me, the hardest part about a lot of retro games is hard controls. Playing games like Mario or Donkey Kong with these smooth and controllable jumps, and then going to something like Super Ghouls N' Ghosts or Castlevania, that have much stiffer controls and frustrating knockbacks. Like sure, I struggled in the beginning of Super Ghosts N' Ghouls, and I wouldn't say I had an easy time with that game. But once I had gotten use to the knockback and how to control the jumps, I had much easier time going through the second half of stages rather than first half, and you would think the second half would be harder.
>>
>>3888483
>Stop defending one of the worst shitposters /vr/ ever had
Didnt once. Was bashing you for still bringing hin up over a year later. Stop being such a fucking autist and let the meme die, hes not here shiting up threqds anymore cause retards like you are doing it for him by bringing him up every castlevania thread.
>>
>>3888539
>s-stop mentioning me
Maybe once you stop shitposting, auster.
Not my fault mods can see your IP, by the way.
>>
>>3889129
Why do you keep bringing up the mods? Are you the shitty janny that deletes stuff that triggers you?
>>
>>3889140
>>3888539
Dude, not even the dude you're arguing with but australia-kun was here. I mean, more often than you think, most of the castlevania shitposting is by him, and anyway he already posted here by insulting americans and posting watamote pics, as usual

>it's just someone imitating him!
Sure.
>>
>>3888539
>Didnt once.

At this point you're like "p-please stop talking about australia-kun". When this whole thread reeks of australia-kun shitposting.
>>
>>3889158
Because whining about a boogeyman isn't even shitposting, it's just plain retardation. We're not even talking about videogames anymore, just going on a witch hunt for someone that may or may not be even the real funposter. Going by deleted posts isn't even an accurate indicator because the janny just deletes his memes which anyone can re-use and a few of those posts were by more than one person. Let's face it, you just pull the AK card because in your world, nobody but him can dislike IV, despite the internet shitting on that game long before he came around (e.g. egoraptor).
>>
>>3889180
>We're not even talking about videogames anymore
this thread wasn't video games from the very beginning, it's the reddit brain meme.
>and a few of those posts were by more than one person
How do you know? Why are you so adamant about all of this? Why do you care? Again, this thread was shitposting since the OP anyway, I don't know what you're trying to defend here.
>Let's face it, you just pull the AK card because in your world, nobody but him can dislike IV
One thing is to dislike it, another thing is to systematically make memes about it like AK does.
>egoraptor
Who?

Anyway, stop defending Australia
>b-but it's not him! just people who imitate him!
Yeah, I don't think anyone would be that retarded, but if there is one other guy who imitates him, then it's the same shit.
>>
>>3889180
>Because whining about a boogeyman isn't even shitposting, it's just plain retardation.
What about whinning about people whinning about shitposters? Double-retardation?
>>
>>3889180
Egoraptor didn't say he dislikes Castlevania IV, in fact he said he thinks it's a great game, he just tried to sound smart by suggesting ideas that could make better use of the hook whip.
What he doesn't know is that his ideas were actually in the game, he just never got to see them because he never got past stage 8. The most ironic thing of all is that he kept losing to an enemy because he didn't use any sub-weapons (well, and at that point he couldn't get any, because he kept losing).

Egoraptor isn't a person you should listen to when it comes to vidya critics, he doesn't know shit about vidya. He's just a "funny" internet guy for 15 year olds, that's it.

>>3889212
>who?
guy from gamegrumps
>>
File: fuckingmasterpiece.webm (344KB, 576x360px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingmasterpiece.webm
344KB, 576x360px
Your opinion on Amigavania?
>>
>>3887796
Mariovania is the best.
>>
Anyone ever play that fan game for the ZX Spectrum? I just learned about it the other day and was wondering if it's worth a look.
>>
>>3889652
Spectral Interlude? It's pretty good if you like Metroidvanias.
>>
>>3885886
>Healing herb as a subweapon
More like pleb-vania.
>>
>>3889692
>More like pleb-vania.
I know, right? Why can't all CVs be as hardcore as Haunted Castle?
>>
Playing the SotN Hardtype romhack. It's decent so far, if even a bit easy. Enemies do more damage.

I had to use ECCregen to repair it to get it to work in mednafen.
>>
>>3887407
The first Castlevania has fucking atrocious platforming. The third was the first one to start having any worth shit - the clocktower alone is better for it than the entirety of 1
>>
>>3885886
so are CVfags essentially REfags before they were even a thing?
>>
>>3895584
No because CV was actually a decent series at one point
>>
>>3891507
I had fun with it but IIRC it was till to easy to break the game using magics (spells, and magical weapons/items).
He should have done something about magic.
>>
>>3891507
Turn off the gem that shows damage and equip full Alucart gear. Makes it a bit more interesting
>>
>>3888148
Old Belmont... brings a sword along with his whip.
>>
>>3896263
>CV
>decent
It was just a crappy consolefag ripoff of Ghosts 'n Goblins.
>>
>>3896312

Yeah, I still have to self challenge.

Rapiers special attacks and knives are still very powerful.

My run so far has been Jewel Knuckles, Combat Knife, and now were bane.
>>
ROB
>>
File: robrobot.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
robrobot.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>3898207
What?
>>
What in the hell am I supposed to do for this faze? I just get hit constantly.
>>
>>3899694
SOUL STEAL
>>
File: images.png (13KB, 362x139px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
13KB, 362x139px
Miss me yet?
>>
>>3897043
NO one ever enjoyed gng
>>
>>3893335

>Castlevania
>platforming

Castlevania is clearly designed around whipping shit. You might not like it, but the entire game is designed around the stiff jumping controls. Castlevania 3 is better though.
>>
>>3901727
I enjoyed the first two GnG's.
>>
>>3901848
Castlevania is designed around platforming and whipping, which is why SOTN is radically different: it has no real platforming challenge (you can't die from missing a jump and falling into a pit)
>>
>>3901924
That's mostly IGA's fault. He said he hated getting knocked back into pits and that nobody cared about playing as a buff dude who fought with whips anymore.
>>
>Castlevania was never that good and KONAMI ripped off Blood Omen:Legacy of Kain to do the modern ones, hence why the 2 main belmonts are ripoffs of Kain and raziel
>>
>>3904102
>implying Konami even knew Legacy of Kain existed

SOTN is a ripoff of Vampire Hunter D.
>>
>>3904467

he meant the newest ones anon

Lords of Darkness are a bad ripoff of LoK
>>
>>3905879
Ah, that's possible because the devs of the PS3 games are westerners, so they might know about Kain.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.