[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WELL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: earthworm_jim_2_saturn-1.jpg (130KB, 640x1080px) Image search: [Google]
earthworm_jim_2_saturn-1.jpg
130KB, 640x1080px
WELL
>>
done.
>>
File: EJW.jpg (287KB, 647x882px) Image search: [Google]
EJW.jpg
287KB, 647x882px
>>3885561
Is there any difference between the Playstation and Saturn versions?
>>
>>3885583
Not that I've noted, but I don't have extensive experience with the Saturn version.
>>
>>3885583
Couple extra parallax layers in the backgrounds on Saturn, most noticeably on the first level.
>>
>>3885583

One has a non shit D-pad.
>>
>>3885561
Whoopee!
>>
>>3885583
Saturn version had a 60hz NTSC release, while the PS1 version was only released in PAL territories, iirc.
>>
>>3886107
You know the frequency isn't contained on the disc, right? The hardware outputs it, not the software.
>>
nice minigames collection fag

I prefer the real EWJ game
>>
>>3886127
Oh, you know what I meant, jackass.
>>
>>3886252
No, I don't. What you said was a retarded mess. Maybe you should have just said it had an NTSC release.
>>
>>3886132

DOS one still better.
>>
>>3886354

Wait I'm an idiot I think only the first one had a dos release.
>>
>>3886360
DOS version has cut content. Both EWJ1 and 2 shipped on dos lacking a level or two - this applies to GoG and Steam copies too. Either Win95/Saturn or bust.
>>
>>3886442
SNES EWJ1 is missing a level, too, right?
>>
>>3886445
yes, the one where you fight a yellow blob at the end.

and EWJ2 on dos removed literally the best level in the whole game
>>
>>3886260
yeah but it points out why that matters to people who might not know the difference
>>
>>3886132
Enjoy your submarine level
>>
File: snotaproblem.png (24KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
snotaproblem.png
24KB, 320x224px
>>3886527
Not even the worst level of EWJ.
>>
>>3885561
I got disappointed. The same shit minigame 3 times. The first one is better
>>
Funky.
>>
Let's be honest, even the regular run n' gun levels in EWJ aren't that good. The controls and hit detection was always wonky in these games, nobody plays EWJ to play a run n' gun, EWJ is good because of the visuals and humor, and the music.
>>
Here's an interview with Dave Perry from around the time of release of Earthworm Jim 2 (from Next Generation, April 1996)
>>
>>3889145
>>
>>3889147
>>
>>3889151
>>
>>3889156
>>
What's the Sega CD version of the first game like?
>>
>>3885561
total gimmick fest. whoever decided to repeat puppy love for 3 levels, should've been fired

ironically, the salamander level is the best one in the game
>>
>>3889201
the best version of the game
>>
>>3889537
>the salamander level is the best one in the game

>the nonsensical quiz game
>the fucking simon says where punching in the sequence takes forever and hitting the button sends you all over the place

all of the gimmick stages were hot garbage with the puppies one on top of the shit cake

Lorenzo's Soil is the best of gimmick stages just because it's still platforming, fits thematically with it's gimmick and has godly soundtrack in playstation version
>>
>>3886448
Only played the genesis version of 2, what stage they cut?
Level Ate?
>>
>>3885561

Puppy Love is the end of me.
>>
Wario Ware - Earthworm Jim Edition
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.