[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made Gauntlet Legends and it's expansion so fucking perfect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1181242110194.jpg (26KB, 174x320px) Image search: [Google]
1181242110194.jpg
26KB, 174x320px
What made Gauntlet Legends and it's expansion so fucking perfect?
>>
File: 1459914342672.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1459914342672.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
>>3883367
>What made Gauntlet Legends and it's expansion so fucking perfect?

Senseless hack-and-slash is always fun, especially with flamboyant level designs and multiplayer capability.
>>
>>3883367
i played this at my arcade the other day and found it really boring and repetitive after the first level or two
>>
>>3883427
what arcade would this be? what are the notable games they have?
>>
>>3883480
Boss Stage, it North Glenn, Colorado (near Denver)

They have a lot of rhythm games, like DDR, In The Groove, Pop'n Music, ParaParaParadise.

Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom (1 and 2 I believe), Mortal Kombat, Soul Caliber, House of the Dead, a couple Neo Geos, they just got a few candy cabs with Aero Fighters, King Of Fighters, and some other game I don't know the title of. A good selection of other stuff I'm forgetting but not enough shmups for me.

Everything is free play and you pay $12 to get in (or $2 on Tuesdays).

They also have playstations and stuff setup for people to play smash and the newest street fighter or whatever.

Machines could be better maintained but I'm really happy to have it available.
>>
>>3883367
>console version as Valkyrie
>pause game
>fap to Valkyrie
>continue playing
>>
>>3883367
Legends was way better than Dark Legacy. The only thing Legacy added was redundant classes.
>>
Original Gauntlet is a great game and they successfully copied and expanded that formula. One of the few games along with Mario that gracefully made the 2D to 3D transition
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.