[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chocobo Racing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Choco cast.jpg (84KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Choco cast.jpg
84KB, 320x240px
How is chocobo racing?

I have only played Diddy Kong and Crash Team Racing.

Will i get fun out of Chocobo Racing?

Mascot Kart Racing general i guess.
>>
>>3881983
>How is chocobo racing?

Fun

>I have only played Diddy Kong and Crash Team Racing.

better than diddy not as good as crash

>Will i get fun out of Chocobo Racing?

Yes
>>
File: 1093704-irbtc.png (450KB, 640x480px)
1093704-irbtc.png
450KB, 640x480px
>not playing Mega Man Battle & Chase intead
>>
>>3882017
Great gonna give it a download.

>>3882031
Not really a fan of megaman but that annoyed Roll convinced me.
>>
>>3881983
Not too bad. If I remember correctly Bahamut was the best one? Not sure.

But Bomberman Racing was the shit.
>>
>>3882416

Looks fun af.
>>
>>3881983
Fun game, solid controls, good music, great racing tracks, the story is decent and the character interactions are funny as hell, ESPECIALLY Mog's asshatery and stubborn pride.
The ending video is full of feels.
>>
File: megaman-b.png (297KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
megaman-b.png
297KB, 960x720px
>>3882031
This game will never not give me conflicting feels. There's no NTSC-U version, so you are stuck with PAL 25 if you want english, but you are still screwed with cut voices and scenes. I checked the internal framerate with an emulator once and it was actually below 25 fps, explains why it drives like absolute shit. I overclocked the emulator to make it run at 25 fps and it felt a ton better but the game speed was just slightly faster. I wouldn't go back to the old framerate though, it's that much more playable.
>>
>>3882031
ooo never seen this gotta check it out thanks
>>
>>3881983
As fun as lego racing
>>
File: roll.png (215KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
roll.png
215KB, 500x439px
>>3882031
Best Mega Man game.
>>3882513
>There's no NTSC-U version
It's in X Collection.
>>
>>3883259
I got Dolphin and the iso just to see what's up with the Gamecube version and it's quite literally just an emulation of the Playstation PAL version right down to the texture wobble, 50hz (~21 fps) and shit handling.
>>
>>3883345
The X Collection version is based on the PAL version, but it does not run at 50 hz. I have the GC X Collection and PS1 version of the game and they both play the same and both are significantly better than the actual PAL version.
>>
>>3882528
Is this good or bad?
>>
>>3885595
I loved Lego Racers 2
Never played the first one.
>>
Konami Krazy Racers is supposed to be pretty good. Up there with Mario Kart Super Circuits as regards GBA racers.
>>
>>3886463
I remember EGM saying it was pretty good too.
>>
>>3885845
1 is pretty good, though i never played most other kart racers of the time aside from CTR, so i don't have a lot to compare it too.
>>
File: kirino1.jpg (31KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
kirino1.jpg
31KB, 512x288px
>>3881983
fun, story mode is boring but you need it to unlock broken characters
>>
>>3886463
>>3886465

It's a lot of fun, I really wish a modern remake existed.
>>
>>3885845
The first one was, at the time, a solid splitscreen racer. I've never gotten around to playing the second one aside from a demo years ago, I'll have to give it a shot.
>>
>>3886765
Konami remade Crazy Racers with Sparkster and Pyramidhead as playable characters on iOS
>>
I can't believe so many folks in here enjoyed Chocobo racing.
The levels were all pretty uninspired. I mean, just as generic as you can get.
>>
>>3882031
>>3883259
Roll is the reason why I still care about megaman.
>>
>>3886519
You have to beat it with diferent characters or just one unlocks all the stuff like it does in CTR and DKR?
>>
>>3886463
It's good until you get stuck trying to pass the A Class License exam.
>>
>>3886857
It's not a great game by any means.
It's just... There are worse out there. You know?
>>
File: bomberman-fantasy-race-usa.jpg (137KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bomberman-fantasy-race-usa.jpg
137KB, 600x600px
Step aside chumps
>>
>>3882017
Diddy is better than Crash so you're sending mixed messages here

>>3882031
Pretty interesting but not great.
>>
>>3888349
This game is so bad, but so good.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.