[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punch games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: Samurai_Shodown_V_Special.jpg (459KB, 1332x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai_Shodown_V_Special.jpg
459KB, 1332x1632px
What is your favorite fighting game and why is it samurai shitstorm
>>
Probably by total time played, it's either SFA3 or KoF'98/2000/2002. SFA3 was my first fightan and so I played the hell out of it on GBA. KoF was what made me stay though.

>>3875783
I can enjoy SSV, but IMO it's just a bit overthought. All those evades, modes and stuff, paired with gameplay that can be all pokes the whole match… It's just not my cup of tea. Still a good game, but I prefer the simplicity and fun of SS2. That, or rushdown of KoF.
>>
File: venoms_quote_unquote_web.gif (520KB, 760x440px) Image search: [Google]
venoms_quote_unquote_web.gif
520KB, 760x440px
>>3875783
Probably Marvel vs Capcom. I like them dead simple button mashers
>>
File: samurai shodown 5sp.webm (793KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
samurai shodown 5sp.webm
793KB, 320x240px
>>3875783
Because this.
>>
Asuka 120% cause hit those fuckers when they are down
>>
File: Garou_MotW_NeoGeo_cover.jpg (37KB, 238x350px) Image search: [Google]
Garou_MotW_NeoGeo_cover.jpg
37KB, 238x350px
>>3879059
Can someone explain what the setup was for this to allow for a one-hit kill? I played neo fighters a great deal including ss5sp and don't understand how shit like this could even happen.

My favorite is a tie between Last Blade 2 and Mark of the Wolves. The reason I love MOTW is that the super move system is so simple to use and allows anyone to get into it.
>>
>>3879187
If I'm correct, Haohmaru used one of his specials that is a very damaging delayed hit. Hard to land, but it's nearly an instant kill. If you get some damage increasing conditions, it deals all 100%.
>>
>>3879187

Haohmaru's heavy slash is already one of the strongest normals in the game, just because it's so fucking slow and easily blocked and punished. On top of that,
>full rage meter
>full pow
>counter hit
>>
File: 1483882597462.jpg (73KB, 636x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483882597462.jpg
73KB, 636x480px
I have a difficult time getting into fighting games, but the Genesis / MD version of Virtua Fighter 2 resonated with me for some reason, even though this is reputedly the shittiest port of the game.

I think I'm more attracted to the series' backstory and character lore than the actual gameplay.

Also, Kage is something of an early video game crush for me.
>>
>>3879325

Also, Basara's max health is low, he takes 130% damage compared to other characters.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
18KB, 259x194px
B L A N D I A
>>
>>3879329
The best VF game is VF 5 - Final Showdown. It takes everything that made the series wonderful and combines it into an amazing game.

Retro wise, VF 1 and Remix are nice, VF2 is god-tier, VF3 is goofy but fun.
>>
File: 1475991749024.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475991749024.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
Spent many a-nights with my bros playing bouts of Bushido Blade. The sequel was good too, although I think they tweaked the mechanics to reduce the accuracy of blows, resulting in way too many blocked / deflected attacks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.