[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any eroge that is for DOS? I only know of Knights of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 84_14.jpg (120KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
84_14.jpg
120KB, 640x400px
Is there any eroge that is for DOS? I only know of Knights of Xentar, but where there any other games like it? It HAS to be for MS-DOS, I cannot stress this enough.
>>
>>3875293
Can it be for Windows 3.1/95/98 started from DOS?
>>
>>3875298
No, it has to be DOS only.
>>
>>3875306
But Windows runs on DOS doesn't it?
Do you have Linux?
>>
PC98 used MS-DOS so a hell lot of them.
>>
>>3875293
If you're looking for officialy translated ones there aren't many, Mad Paradox, Cobra Mission and Metal&Lace. Can't remember if Three Sisters Story required windows or not.

For unofficial, Marble Cooking was translated.

Now, a lot of PC98 games have Chinese PC ports if you want more, in the early 2000s I played Sei Shoujo Sentai Lakers 2 with a UI English translation. I had DOS versions of Mahjong Fantasia III and High Reward (not ero).

This was my go-to page back then.

http://www.reocities.com/hentaihelper/p_htable.htm
>>
Learn Japanese.
>>
>Cobra Mission: Panic in Cobra City
>Knights of Xentar
>Runaway City
>Seasons of the Sakura
>Three Sisters' Story
>>
File: n6wgwgSN7Y1rv2109o1.png (188KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
n6wgwgSN7Y1rv2109o1.png
188KB, 640x486px
https://vndb.org/r?q=&fil=plat-dos
>>
File: Good_times.jpg (607KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Good_times.jpg
607KB, 2592x1944px
I had a 486DX4 100 system all the way until around 2007, then I had to move and I regret throwing it out because I thought DOSbox is pretty good. Like my consoles, I emulate too, but I do like using the original hardware.

I am thinking about buying the parts to build another 486DX4, any suggested components? I went with the original Sound Blaster back in the day, but would a Pro or 16 be better? I remember some games liked Roland sound cards and others the Gravis Ultrasound.

I know my hoarder uncle still probably has a low end Gateway (yuck) Pentium stored away, quite possibly with a large CRT monitor. Could maybe harvest it for parts, like the 2x or 4x CD-ROM drive, which would be the only way I can transfer files I can now get from my current system via CD-R.

All to enjoy these games from my childhood again.
>>
>>3875701
My retro PC is a Pentium 3 with an early 2000s GeForce and a real Sound Blaster. I want a Voodoo accelerator but I haven't found one yet. The /vr/ cutoff point is actually a very good guideline for your PC build since the architecture changed between Windows 2000 and ME. I run 98se and some of the drivers were hard to nail down but it's worth it to have a machine that significantly exceeds the recommendations for all retro games. It run DOS games just fine, of course thanks to the sound blaster - though I'd definitely add a Roland if I saw one at a thrift store.
>>
>>3875701
>All to enjoy these games from my childhood again.
You played eroge during your childhood?
>>
File: 2006_battlestation_feat_Ayanami.jpg (1MB, 2000x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2006_battlestation_feat_Ayanami.jpg
1MB, 2000x1152px
>>3875729
Nice! Yeah, I had the original Sound Blaster from Creative, for my original 286-12MHz but being poor meant I had to keep transplanting it when my uncle (different one from hoarder) gave me his 386DX-40MHz to the 486DX4-100 I eventually had. However, I had always saw the ads to the Pro and 16. AWE and 32? Until my Win2k build (I went from Win3.0, to 3.1, to 3.11 and only used my cousin's Pentium for my Windows 95 experiences, skipped 98 and went straight to 2000), I finally got a Sound Blaster Live! and I regret tossing that out too now (the blue computer). The goodwill around me has nothing for old computers, they just get tossed.

>>3875740
N-no ... ... ... yes. It was a different time, before the ESRB. I even remembered buying Leisure Suit Larry 6 game from Babbages (because 5 was my first Sierra point & click game, but I bootlegged that from friends and I never owned it) and the store clerks had no issue with it. In fact, I remember comics, cartoons, and videogame magazines had the anime nudity in it and no one batted an eye at the kid reading/watching them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.