[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NES Game Values

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: nintendo1.jpg (62KB, 610x305px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo1.jpg
62KB, 610x305px
Can someone give me a reasonable price for these games? I want to buy them but every one in Winnipeg overcharges
>Kirby's Adventure
>Kid Icarus
>Donkey Kong Classics
>NES Zapper

Any help is appreciated
>>
About three-fifty
>>
>>3874351
>Can someone give me a reasonable price for these games?

USD$5 (or less) at a yard sale. eBay / craigslist reseller scum isn't going to give you a fair deal. You're better off hunting bargains at local yard sales or pawn shops.
>>
>>3874362
Agree. Shipping to and from Canada is outrageous. There was a Canadian seller with a JooJoo tablet cheap I really wanted but we just couldn't get the shipping down low enough. Likewise, in the early 2000s I used to sell DSS H cards on eBay and most buyers would tell me just to keep the hardware and just mail the cards in an envelope - and delivery confirmation even for an envelope was still outrageous.
>>
/vr/ - your search engine for video game prices
>>
>>3874362
Bargain hunting is take what you can get, if you're lucky

eBay is getting exactly what you want, with a guarantee
>>
>>3874351
go on the winnipeg retro games buy and sell. I'm also in winnipeg.
>>
>>3874362

This OP. I got most of my collection through yard sales which saved me hundreds rather than going to ebay and forking out $100's for 'rare' games.
>>
>>3874389
on facebook I mean
>>
>>3874387
>with a guarantee

Man, you're completely full of shit. Resellers constantly claim to test their items, but then you receive a non-functional game anyway. Forget about returning the item, because the seller will fight you tooth and nail over their return policies. I can't tell you how many of these "guaranteed" sellers have sent me nasty emails and even called my house attempting to harass me, all because I wanted to return a non-functional game that they never fucking tested to begin with.

Moral of the story: Don't use fucking eBay.
>>
>>3874362
Is it 2008 again?
>>
>>3874351
>>
>>3874772
This. Except if you actually buy from a reputable seller and not a kid with 20 feedback you'll be fine. If you hate ebay you only have yourself to blame
>>
File: repros-1.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
repros-1.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
Buy repros
>>
>>3874772
You know its ridiculously easy to get your money back from eBay or PayPal, right?

eBay is overly customer centric making it very difficult for sellers.

(I used to be a professional eBay seller (not games)).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.