[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>emulation is ruining gaming! ___lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1454853580714[2].jpg (634KB, 1199x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1454853580714[2].jpg
634KB, 1199x1118px
>emulation is ruining gaming!

___lol
>>

said no one?
>>
>>3873495
You should really clean up your room anon... maybe put up some shelves for your games. Nice collection of controllers though
>>
>>3873495
Here is your (you) friend! Take it back to /v/ and show them with pride how you masterfully baited the losers that post here.
>>
>>3873495

I suppose that argument could be applied to modern generations, but retro games are no longer in print. Buying a retro game second-hand from eBay doesn't support the game's developers or publisher in any way. So why would it be of any economic consequence to emulate a retro game instead?
>>
wtf i hate games now?
>>
>>3873495
Of course it is! If kids emulate then they can't respect and appreciate the game's history!
They'll think NES games were meant to be played on a flatscreen with an xbox controller! Is that the future you want?!
>>
File: IMG_6560.jpg (120KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6560.jpg
120KB, 497x427px
>>3873495
People are collecting the shit out of old video games stuff!! The picture you posted is just one instance and i doubt it had anything to do with emulation.
That being said emulation is for faggot little bandwagon millenial fucks.
Playing games on a keyboard is KYS level 1000!
Using anything less than a factory controller is grounds for termination.
>>
Is that Guru Larry's private collection.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x366px
>>3873517
>i'm new here
>>3873597
Your humor is way over my head. I can't tell if you know you are being sarcastic
>>
I see more and more shit posts everyday
>>
>>3873495
Correction

Scalpers are ruining gaming
>>
>>3873714
How?
>>
Damn gamers. They ruined gaming
>>
What's the matter, OP?
You jumped late into the bandwagon by being born too late to have owned these old systems and games since they came out?
>>
>>3873724
by creating fake exclusivity
buying purely to sell at a vastly inflated rate
buying as "investment" instead of playing the games
pretty soon, it'll happen to something else we love,
just like they ruined cars, homes , lego, etc.
>>
>>3876794
rot in hell commie
>>
>>3873495
OPs image is from the results of a hurricane, I'm not sure how people still think this shit just got dumped and it wasnt scavenged by a dumpster diver.
>>
>>3876794
Yeah man, you can't like... OWN property!
>>
>>3877438
Makes you think if you shouldn't have uncle jack weld a simple but sturdy steel locker for your irreplacables, in case of desaster.
>>
>>3873495
Emulation is ruining gaming because it's not fucking accurate
>>
>>3877718
My shit's in the basement but I'm on to of a hill and you bet your ass it's above floor level, away from the drainage side and I was sweating when I encountered my first flooding scenario. Roto Rooter to the rescue!
>>
>>3878509
Even if it was accurate down to hardware bugs, people used CRTs, official controllers with USB adapters, and never touched ANY of the emulator features, you would still cuntplain about something.

Your post isn't looking for discussion, it's looking for a fight
>>
>>3878509
NES, SNES, and GB/C all have pretty damn accurate emulators.

Hell, Dolphin is so accurate now that you can get on the eShop and buy games.
>>
>>3878519
No I wouldn't, autismo.
>>
File: Zapper_bonus_level.jpg (307KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Zapper_bonus_level.jpg
307KB, 640x480px
I haven't ever beaten any game on an emulator, so I don't understand what are you posting about. As for me to play old games on modern comps or touchphones is like to play soccer in a golf field.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.