[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, /vr/. I'm having a hard time with Death. What sub-weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Castlevania_Boss_Death.png (12KB, 168x204px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania_Boss_Death.png
12KB, 168x204px
Help me, /vr/. I'm having a hard time with Death. What sub-weapon do you guys use? What's your strategy?
>>
Cross or holy water, just throw it out preemptively so he lands on it as soon as he enters the screen then jump and keep doing it repeatedly inbetween whip hits
>>
>>3870546
Generally eating well and regular exercise are a good ward.
>>
File: Triple_Shot_Icon.png (1KB, 84x84px) Image search: [Google]
Triple_Shot_Icon.png
1KB, 84x84px
>>3870552
This. Try to have the triple shot when you reach him.
>>
>>3870552
Cross is good if you have it but the general consensus tends to be that holy water wrecks death's shit.
>>
>using sub weapons

Just whip his shit until he's dead. Castlevania is literally just spam A to win.
>>
>>3870763
>just whip shit until he's dead
that could be the same of every game
>>
File: whoa hey jesus calm down.jpg (6KB, 228x197px) Image search: [Google]
whoa hey jesus calm down.jpg
6KB, 228x197px
>>3870763
>Castlevania is literally just spam A to win.
>Castlevania
>spam the jump button to win
>>
>>3870763
Spamming whips at every boss works for me better than any strategy tea bee haych.
>>
>>3870558
Came here to say this. However, a coworker was trying this strategy and ended up having to do the the Cancer boss fight anyhow. No one's sure what she did to unlock it, but it kicked her ass and she got a game over. I think your encounters with Death are randomized and you just have to hope you're a high enough level to deal with it whenever it comes up during your playthrough.
RIP to my coworker for real, though.
>>
>>3870558
You didn't mention the subweapon you use.
>>
>>3870920
>Cancer boss fight
/v/ got her?
>>
>>3870546
Alcohol.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nd6x3zFzrI1sb61pa.png (66KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nd6x3zFzrI1sb61pa.png
66KB, 500x346px
>>3870920
>the Cancer boss fight
?
>>
Thanks for all the advice, guys. Had some luck with this:
>>3870560
>>3870552
>>
File: Choose Wisely.gif (2KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Choose Wisely.gif
2KB, 256x224px
>>3870920

Ah she'll just respawn at the last savepoint, but she should do some other progress to avoid the death encounter. The internal clock of the game records how many steps you take and uses that numeral for the encounters. So if she does the exact same moves she'll most likey have the same numberID.
My neighbour told me he has seen in his strategy guide to avoid this in later levels you need to skill praying with the worship sidequests for more efficient lategame stats, but FAQs online have shown different approaches, so I'm not quite sure.. He got that guide for free anyway, so how good can it be? And keeps bugging me to join his clan.... Christ...

But I found out a cheat on my own, when you run 27 steps backwards, take 2 sidesteps left and do a 360 jump, then the chance for finding rare items increases by 0,02% for the next ten minutes. This is additive, so doing it many times in a row could get you awesome equipment.
Tried it three times sofar, found a common french fry under the couch, that left sock I was looking for and the last one I got a mythical rare 10$ bill, really hard to get that drop,... had to fight with the lvl 90 Grandma who dropped it.
>>
File: campbellwhyte7.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
campbellwhyte7.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>3870546
Holy water stun lock if you just want to beat him and move on. Really feels like an exploit though.
Crosses if you want something resembling an actual fight.
>>
>>3870546
Holy water rapes every boss except for the bat and Dracula.
>>
>>3870763
You've never played it, have you?
>>
>>3870910

You don't uses axes on the first bat boss? Bullshit. Fucking EVERYONE uses axes on the bat boss.
>>
>>3875908
Nope, I stand by my statement.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.