[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Princess Peach actually wants to be with Bowser, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1470514563060.jpg (54KB, 895x620px) Image search: [Google]
1470514563060.jpg
54KB, 895x620px
What if Princess Peach actually wants to be with Bowser, and Mario is the one who keeps kidnapping her?
>>
>>3869014
Damn that sort of twisted logic would make a sick youtube video
>>
File: ptac-2.jpg (75KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
ptac-2.jpg
75KB, 500x357px
That would mean Toadstool Castle is a special shrine/prison that Mario built exclusively to house his precious waifu.
>>
>>3869014
Peach still calls for help so I doubt she's been abused that much.

you can't be muslim and trans at the same time tripfaggot
>>
File: SuperMarioBros-TheLostLevels.jpg (38KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
SuperMarioBros-TheLostLevels.jpg
38KB, 512x384px
The reason why Bowser kidnaps Toadstool is because she has the power to unleash the black magic the Koopa tribe used over the mushroom kingdom.
>>
>>3869014
That would make peach a scalie.
>>
>>3869027
That was the original story, ever since 3 is because he loves her.
>>
>>3869030
Did Bowser kidnap Peach from the beginning on 3? I remember he was trying to take over the mushroom worlds and he only kidnaps Peach at the end, when you beat world 7.
>>
>>3869015
But that's just a theory! A game theory.

>>3869021
Makes sense to me. After all, was not Cinderella locked within the walls of a castle?

>>3869026
All Gods are worthy of Belief
If They should answer to Thy Call,
But aught that faileth to avail
Should swiftly out of Heaven fall

>>3869028
Scaled for her pleasure.
>>
>>3869046

technically SMB 3 is a play so he really never kidnapped her
>>
>>3869014
What if Giygas is a fetus
What if Lavendar town causes suicides
What if Gengar is Clefairy
What if Toad is giving you the middle finger
What if Cloud used a Fenix Down
>>
Men fight with their hearts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv-dEz9HW10
>>
File: il_570xN.207501737[1].jpg (58KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.207501737[1].jpg
58KB, 570x570px
Seems like some artists back in the day toyed with the idea
>>
>>3869160
Why is Toad so happy though?
>>
>>3869169
He's a lolicon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.