[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

川のぬし釣り

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: kawanonusituri.jpg (35KB, 659x300px) Image search: [Google]
kawanonusituri.jpg
35KB, 659x300px
I'm interested in playing this series (also known as Legend of the River King).
Is there anything I should know about fishing or similar beforehand?
Is the PCE-CD remake of the first game a good start?
>>
Like practical, real world fishing knowledge? No. Also I would say go legit and play the game boy version of the first game. It's quite good.
>>
>>3868764
I thought the Gameboy was the third game.

Wikipedia lists theese:
Kawa no Nusituri series:
1: FC, PCE-CD
2: SFC
3: GB
Hikyô wo motomete: PS1
4: GBC
5: GBA
Wonderful Jorney: PS2
3&4: GBA
Komorebi no Tani, Seseragi no Uta: DS

Umi no Nusituri series:
1: SFC
2: GB
Takarazima he Mukatte: PS1

Nusituri 64: N64
Nusituri 64 Siokaze ni notte: N64
Nusituri Adventure: Kite no Bôken: GBC
>>
>>3868725
If you know japanese go for it.

I think the only thing you need to know is about the types of tackle and bait to use. Some work better with some fish, but it's nothing NPCs won't tell you in game or you won't figure out when fish stop going for your lure.
>>
I hear the final boss is a blue whale
>>
Starting to get the hang of it. Managed to catch a bunch of salmons and newts and killed some forest critters.
>>
File: fishing8276-gfs_5.jpg (28KB, 322x290px) Image search: [Google]
fishing8276-gfs_5.jpg
28KB, 322x290px
>>3868725
Yeah. Get ready for a relaxing yet wonderful adventure. You can pretty much figure things out as you go along, it's part of the fun of the game. This is one of my favorite series.
>>
I just saw the GCCX episode and this game feels insanely comfy
>>
>>3871049
Like the Kacho said, you gotta be quiet when you're playing river king.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.