[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halt!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: halt.jpg (101KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
halt.jpg
101KB, 1440x1080px
Do you wish to surrender to city guards?
>>
>>3867076
i always do, it's just simpler
>>
>>3867076
Yes, then when I get out of jail I go on a killing spree, then I get back in jail, and so on.
>>
>>3867076
HALT ! HALT ! HALT !
>>
>>3867076
fuck daggerfall. i couldn't get into this game.

>the cities filled with hundreds of meaningless npcs and too big for no reason.

>shit quests where i have to travel across the whole fuckin' map to kill a handful of rats in some random house for a handful of septims. not worth the effort.

those are my main complaints. i didn't play more than two hours of the game.

i did like the character generator and the selection of skills. couldn't stay interested enough to fully experience them though.
>>
I want to use the UESP version for the extra quests and bug patches, but my main gripes with it are the 16 bit versions of the songs (I like the 8-bit versions of those songs better in the soudntrack),. the lack of the on-screen cinematic letterbox, and the lower FPS. How do I fix/change these issues /vr/?
>>
>>3867857
[DIGITAL]
DeviceName = Sound Blaster 16/AWE32
DeviceIRQ = 7
DeviceDMA = 1
DevicePort = 0x220
DeviceID = 0xe016

[MIDI]
DeviceName = Sound Blaster 16
DevicePort = 0x388
DeviceID = 0xa009
Have those values in the HMISET.CFG for the good ol' Sound Blaster 16 vibes
>>
>>3867927

Thank you, do you have any way to where I can set it to letterbox like in the normal Bethesda version?
>>
>>3867413
Lying usually works!
>>
>>3867832
I think that you would really enjoy Skyrim
>>
>>3868127
Skyrim is not bad as far as Bethesda shit goes.
>>
File: Hedwig.jpg (77KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hedwig.jpg
77KB, 1024x768px
>>3867076
Tits are good but no sex is bad. Even those games with their fade-to-black sex and some sex noises like Fable beat Daggerfall. When will people mod sex into Daggerfall?
>>
>>3868498
It was planned and got cut
>>
>>3868127
i modded the hell out of skyrim and enjoyed it for the most part until i realized that nothing happens until you trigger it too ( my complaint for most rpgs ) and shitty quest/writting all around.

i enjoyed the modded game i had going but no amount of modding changed those two core flaws of the game, imo.
>>
>>3868569
>implying it wasn't the jews who wanted to stunt the emotional maturity of the the gamer masterrace
>>
What's a good but not overpowered melee build?
>>
>>3872438
Speed/unarmed is pretty damn powerful but at least it stops you soul-trapping 1000 dragonlings and making some ridiculous dai-katana that rends the fabric of reality.
>>
i scape to my ship.
>>
>>3867076
I played this for the first time recently and went for magicless melee class.

I regret no magic.
>>
>>3867076
Never surrender, they stop after you kill like 6/7 gaurds, + C level loot with shops right there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.