[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

What are your thoughts on this game?
>>
It's ok
>>
>>3866682
It was a Sonic game.
>>
It's shite.
>>
I can't stand the jump sound in it. Why did they fuck it up?
>>
Polished shite
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 466x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 466x575px
>>3866682
Great music, terrible level design. Overall my least favorite Genesiss era 2D sonic platformer. The mobile port/remaster is the best version
>>
I love it for the sheer weirdness of it, but the level design doesn't have a good flow like the other classic Sonics. They really wanted you to play for 100% completion instead of just getting to the end of each stage.

God tier music though.
>>
>>3867075
I don't think it's so much that they wanted you to play for 100% completion as much as they wanted you to be able to play it as if you had no goal at the end of the level.

They took playground-style level design to the extremes of superfluousness which kind of raises the question of why people play games, is it to accomplish a goal or is what you do on the way more important, and if it's the latter why accomplish goals at all? Why not just look for hidden rings and 1ups and time travel? It's kind of experimental like that I guess.
>>
>>3866682
>What are your thoughts on this game?

They took everything that was wrong with Sonic 1 and fleshed it out into an even more tedious and slow-paced game.

The special stages were utterly nightmarish. I have no desire to go back to this game in any shape, form or fashion.
>>
>>3866682

garbage. got a reputation based on the fact that CD tech was hip at the time and most anons couldn't play it "it says CD so it must be the best!" which gave it legendary status and lead everyone to believe it was true. then in the emulation era we all realised it was not true. shit game.
>>
>>3866682
It's a good game in my book, Wacky Work Bench Zone is some of the most nightmare-ish zones in a Sonic game, but otherwise I had fun with it.
>>
>>3867179
Just adding: Japanese soundtrack is the best one.
>>
>>3867143
Hipsters still think it's the best sonic evah. In "hardcore"gaming101's list of the best 591048 games ever, it was the only sonic that made the list lol

Imagine a reality where clueless people were claiming that the CD-i Zeldas were the best
>>
>>3866682
It's the most underrated Sonic game.

Dumb kids downplay it and sperg out over "level design" even though Sonic 2 had garbo level design.

It's really sad to see something so good get so much hate just because people didn't grow up playing it and because it's different to what they sold them.
>>
The level design is too cramped. The other games had a lot of straights so you could build momentum and kept you on path.

Also, what's the point of the peel out move, other than looking cool? Why would you want to dash off defenseless?
>>
>>3867232
>one of the most overrated games ever
>anon tries to pass it as underrated
>>
Sonic CD American soundtrack is the best
>>
>>3867257
Sonic Boom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DOOT DOOT
>>
I've played the Genesis Sonic games over and over and over again, but I only ever played this game once. Maybe I should go back to it with an open mind. It seems pretty clear that it was meant to be distinct from the Genesis games, so maybe looking at it in that light and trying to get the good ending would make me appreciate it more.
I played it with the American soundtrack no h8 plz./spoiler]
>>
>>3866682
Meh game. Amazing soundtrack. I'm talking about JP one, of course
>>
>>3866682
Time travel gimmick was poorly implemented. Game improves drastically if you play it like Sonic 1 and ignore time travel altogether.
>>
>>3866682
I don't like the level design, but I'd play 20 Wacky Workbench-like levels over this shit modern Sonic games any day of the week.

I mean, just take a look at this shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgmXmyKtZOM

It's basically Temple Run starring Sonic the Hedgehog, no platforming at all.
>>
>>3866682

its actually pretty good. id say theres a high chance they did some drugs when designing this game.. just sayin. quite possibly one of the best sonic games. and I grew up playing the first 4
>>
>>3866881
>great music, terrible level design.

Preach it, brother.
>>
>>3866682
the level constructs are all over the place especially when you change time zones, so to speak. there are incomplete platforms and ramps ect.
however I only played it semi-recently AND my friend played sonic 3 n chuckles at the same time saying the same thing about the level design because there are "so many spikes you just slide in to and cannot do anything about it"
so I don't know if the design in both games are off or is it perhaps nostalgia that covers most of the flaws as one knows what is ahead or what
>>
>>3867236
>Also, what's the point of the peel out move, other than looking cool?
It's much faster than regular spindash
>Why would you want to dash off defenseless?
You can roll into a ball at any time.
>>
>>3867859

Not Retro but as it's a Generations sequel the rollercoaster levels will only make up half the game, The Classic Sonic levels will have the platforming.
>>
File: 1453661063803.jpg (636KB, 1119x1688px) Image search: [Google]
1453661063803.jpg
636KB, 1119x1688px
>You will never be cool enough to have CD as your favorite Sonic game
Just end my life, famicoms.
>>
>>3868804
Why not just make the spin dash faster then?
>>
File: cd sonic.jpg (30KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
cd sonic.jpg
30KB, 640x448px
Best art direction.
>>
>>3866682
great music and art direction. shit levels.
>>
I only liked sonic 1 and 2. I think CD is worse than 3 and S&K.
>>
File: okay.png (22KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
22KB, 275x200px
My bro had it on Sega CD back in the day. It was a good game to just get lost in and play for 2-3 hours at a time... to enjoy the music and experience of going assbackwards through the levels and time periods. Kind of therapeutic really.
>>
>>3867193
>claiming that the CD-i Zeldas were the best
That's an unfair comparison and you know it.
>>
>>3867859
>First level in a boost game has minimal platforming
ok
>>
At least it's not as bad as Knuckles Chaotix?
>>
File: Scdextra.png (6KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Scdextra.png
6KB, 256x224px
>>3866682
With the sparse and multidirectional layout of its levels, it feels like the devs intended Sonic 1's levels to be nonlinear: A place where you can goof around with time travel and objectives instead of going right to finish levels. Sonic CD is(or tried to be) a playground.

However this idea was not rightly implemented because it was still fundamentally Sonic 1, and instead the players still had the assumption the most important objective was to get to the goal in the shortest possible time. If the devs didn't stick so closely to traditional Sonic level design but instead got loose, this would've been that "weird but underrated" series installment, like SMB2 or Zelda 2.

Right now it doesn't work because there is no incentive to get you to time travel. Why would I want to time travel? I get no special skills or bonuses if I do, no unique mechanics, and destroying the machines in the past feels like such a hassle that acomplishes so little, save for the easier good future levels, but it would take work to find two more 'future' signposts to get there. And as another kind anon pointed, the levels are also still too cramped, and the loadsa springs in here are terribly placed, even if they stuck to the nonlinear level design plan. Also is it me or does Sonic feel 'heavier' when running and jumping than in the previous games?

Jap soundtrack kicks ass btw and I find the special stages fairly enjoyable, moreso than in Sonic 2 or 1.
>>
>>3866682
If it isn't your first Sonic, you'll have to learn to accept/enjoy that it does thing differently. The game really starts to shine on replay.
>>
>>3867339
Pretty much.
>>
File: 1459778977156.jpg (29KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1459778977156.jpg
29KB, 443x332px
>the levels are complicated, terrible and all over place. that's why I also hate Marble Garden and Carnival Night in Sonic 3, because what's different routes and finding them?
>why would I want to timetravel and get a different experience with different level design?
>why would I want to feel I actually done something in the level and get a reward for saving it?
>why does super peel out even exist when I can lose rings like that? sure I can't get good at it, or use it at the right time or places, or find the right spots to time travel, or get more rings if I lose them
>I can't even see shit in front of me, why can't I run right to win? even if I do that then the levels are way too short
>totally games fault, I am not mentally challenged
>>
File: MMBossGF.png (10KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
MMBossGF.png
10KB, 320x224px
The final boss fight sure felt underwhelming.
Was it because I got the good future?
>>
>>3867247
Except it's not overrated at all and barely anyone has even played it. That title goes to Sonic 3.
>>
>>3866881
I came here to post this.

The music is so fucking awesome
>>
>>3867182
I think both soundtracks are trash
>>
>>3877984
I think so. Bad future bosses are harder. Some good future ones die in one hit.
>>
>>3866881
>The mobile port/remaster is the best version
no integer scaling, enjoy your shitty blur filter even with filters set to nostalgia.
>>
>>3879303
Some songs are also missing their lyrics.
>>
>>3880261
i was going to say i didn't mind as much since i usually skipped the opening and ending for being cropped, which i now realize is another significant flaw
and why are the songs still instrumentals if they can still sell the original version on the sonic CD anniversary OST? is that another pedantic licensing thing like S3&K's music?
>>
>>3878104
Agreed, it's gay anime shit for hopeless weabos.
>>
>>3866682
Played it for the first time few monthes back, after having played the hell out of the original trilogy.
Easily the crappiest.
Time travel mechanic is just flatout shit. Badly implemented.
While i'm at it, most of the gba games are pretty meh too.
Sonic 2 is the best out of the series, and the only sonic game i'd consider great.
/vr/ memes aside, the other sonics are pretty pants.
>>
File: I_also_have_Chaotix.jpg (704KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
I_also_have_Chaotix.jpg
704KB, 2592x1944px
>>3866682
My favorite. Love the music. It's probably the nostalgia speaking, but I still enjoy the game a lot despite the flaws everyone here mentions. I don't speedrun, nor am I into the game just to go fast. I do like exploring going all over, so the time travel mechanic just allowed me to go around collecting as many coins as possible searching out the nook and crannies of every stage. It has been established that I like bad games here on 4chan, so yes after CD, my next favorite is Chaotix, and I do not feel my shit taste is exposed, as it's just what I enjoy.
>>
>>3880785
You don't know what you don't know.
>>
>>3867859
the game isnt even out yeeeet
>>
>>3867859
It's all Dimps' fault for turning Sanic from a fun platformer with great physics into a boost simulator.
>>
>>3878006
I love the soundtrack split with CD, because in the end I like both versions

so basically for me I just get twice as many stellar songs, I fucking love it
>>
>>3869062
That's a great question, because eventually Sonic Team asked themselves the same thing.

Why do you think the peel-out's not in 2 and 3, and the spindash is faster in those?
>>
a subpar sonic game with an interesting but poorly implemented gimmick that was memed to death in the mid 2000's because no one had a sega cd back in the 90s so it was considered a lost gem among the sonic games and lauded as the greatest classic game in the franchise

Then the taxman remake came out and people actually got a chance to play the game and realised that it was pretty underwhelming

it's pretty mediocre, 4/10
>>
>>3875442
The springs are the fucking worst. The level design is all over the place which if you look at it from an exploration standpoint, yeah okay whatever, but the kicker is that they want you to go fast so you can time travel.

And since the level design is all fucked up that means that there are only certain select areas of the level you can get to to build up enough speed to time travel, because if you just press forward to gain speed some poorly placed road block will kill your momentum.

it's fucking baffling
>>
>>3877984
>>3878113
apparently earlier in CD's development there was going to be a different final boss in the works, but due to typical sega time constraints they had to cut it short and this piece of shit was the final boss we got.
>>
great music, great level design, great platforming. you really can't play it with a sense of urgency though, you have to take the time to wander around the levels or it's kind of pointless.
>>
>>3866682
>Nothing can survive the will to stay alive
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>3881960
Sonic will not be defeated. Nothing that Eggman send at him stands a chance against his spirit.
>>
>>3881964
Sonic doesn't kill any of the robots
>>
>>3874897
This post made me realise why I love CD and Chaotix, despite both being the "worst" Genesis-era games.

The atmosphere. CD has this early 90s anime feel to it, with the FMV, the music (the JAP track at least), the environmental subtext and time travel. It feels like a perfect slice of that time to me. Chaotix has a sort of dreamy, ethereal feel due to the pastel palette, empty-ish levels, weird gameplay gimmick and amazing special stages. My pefect game would probably be CD with Chaotix's palette and special stages.

>>3867859
Don't forget, that's probably just the first level, and is intended to wow all the mouthbreathers and autistic Sonic fans. Game could dramatically improve past that... But it's a 3D Sonic game so getting too excited will just lead to disappointment.

>>3875442
I think the point of time traveling is to create a good future because then it's full of rings and easy to get 1UPs and special stages. Also it makes the bosses easier? I never knew that, is it legit? I reckon they could have improved it though, like how to actually time travel and give a reason to go to the bad future. Make it so you have to being going fast when you pass a signpost to actually travel (which would also fix wall glitching) and allow you infinite attempts. Also make it so to find the generator in the past, you have to find it's ruins in the bad future because it's invisible or something.
>>
>>3866682
Bouncy levels and general clusterfuck: the game.
>>
>>3882113
>I think the point of time traveling is to create a good future because then it's full of rings and easy to get 1UPs and special stages. Also it makes the bosses easier? I never knew that, is it legit? I reckon they could have improved it though, like how to actually time travel and give a reason to go to the bad future. Make it so you have to being going fast when you pass a signpost to actually travel (which would also fix wall glitching) and allow you infinite attempts. Also make it so to find the generator in the past, you have to find it's ruins in the bad future because it's invisible or something.

Yeah, that kind of level design I can see, and Sonic CD might have been better if it took a more "Metroidvania" approach with its levels and also got rid of the 10-minute time limit(even if 10 minutes is quite generous). As long as the levels are huge(like, S3&K huge), there's a lot of breathing room to use time-travel, I'd live to see time travel objectives well implemented in this way.
>>
>>3882404
I've always thought that a Metroidvania Sonic could work pretty well
>>
6\10.
>>
>>3870848
reminder dragon ball z animators animated this
>>
>>3866682
No Sir i didn't like it. Not as bad as sonic 2 but not a brilliant game either.
>>
A fascinating little anomaly that I always wanted to play growing up and glad that I own today.
>>
>>3882407
Same!

Because Sonic is so mobile backtracking and exploring would be pretty convenient. Getting to point A to B wouldn't take much time.

Maybe instead of upgrades like in Metroid you tag between other characters. Like getting Knuckles lets you break open walls to explore new pathways. Things like that.
>>
>>3882789
What didn't you like about Sonic 2?

I love that one to death but I have a friend who can't stand it. Could never understand why, but he had to have his reasons.
>>
>>3882404
You know that if you're over 5 minutes and travel through time, it resets to 5 minutes, right?

>>3882976
LakeFeppard, the guy who made Sonic Before/After the Sequel, did make a third game called Sonic Chrono Adventure that is Metroidvanian. Well it's more Metroid Fusion-ish in that there are obvious paths with singular roadblocks that require specific ability to pass, but if you explore a little you can find stuff. But it has bad fanfiction tier writing so be forewarned.
>>
File: 1483183237851.jpg (20KB, 422x438px) Image search: [Google]
1483183237851.jpg
20KB, 422x438px
>>3881115
Wrong. They did work on Unleashed and Generations, both games focused in speeding, but only for their respectively PS2, Wii versions and 3DS version. Considering that they have made more Sonic games with focus on bringing back classic Genesis days gameplay than Sonic games with focus on going fast, I don't think Dimps was the one who had the idea to change completely the main attraction of Sonic games, before Unleashed came out.

Dimps also made Advance and Rush series, and theses same series are not bad at all. They are mostly good, with nice and varied gameplay, catchy as hell music, and good content.
>>
>>3881075
I enjoy your posts.
>>
>>3883318
There's really 2 types of 2D Sonic, Genesis and Dimps.

Genesis has complex physics and open levels, and is obviously all Genesis/SegaCD/32X/Advance and classic Sonic Generation stages. On key difference is when rolling, Sonic doesn't lose speed on slopes.

Dimps is Advance 2 onwards, Rush, and
4 (both episodes). Less complex physics, railgrinding, boosting where applicable and levels have "flow" where if you know exactly what to do at each point, there should never be a point where you're not moving. Small difference is Sonic loses speed when rolling, emphasising running.
>>
>>3866682
My favorite Sonic game but Sonic 3 has the best gameplay. Everything else besides the gameplay though, Sonic CD does better.
>>
>>3883253
>But it has bad fanfiction tier writing so be forewarned.

I'm a Sonic fan even today. Whatever Chrono throws at me, I can take it, because I'm sure I've seen so much worse.
>>
I played sonic 2 first so take this with a grain of salt.

I hated the level design. It was like sonic 1 but no cohesion. The gimmick itself never lent itself to natural deduction either with past future mechanics. Like why would you ever go future looking back?

Also the spin dash is awful. Yes the more recent ports address this, but at the time it was horrid. I'm also not a fan of the US soundtrack.
>>
My favourite Sonic game along with S3&K.
The artstyle is timeless and the very essence of Sonic.
The JP music is amazing and it introduced Metal Sonic, the Super Peel Out and Roll jumping.

What's not to love?

I never had any problem with the level design outside Wacky Workbench. And this come from someone who grew up playing the Genesis games.
>>
>>3883415
Wacky Workbench isn't even that bad either. Act 1 is just about smoothly jumping across the platforms to cross over the floor, it can easily be done in about a minute. Act 2 is even easier, and the bounce floor is barely a problem.
>>
>>3883415
What's roll jumping?
>>
>>3866881
>that smug expression
>>
>>3866682
CD is the best if you like replaying levels and finding the most optimal paths.
Thing is, unlike the main trilogy it actively punishes you just for trying to get through the game normally without first dissecting the games fuckhuge levels and finding the best paths.
>>
>>3884252
Having air control after you jump from a roll
>>
>>3883431
My main problem with it is not the bouncy floor, just that the upper paths are just complete dead ends instead of harder/slower paths.
>>
>>3883349
You're oversimplifying things a bit. Sonic 4 doesn't have the normal Dimps style gotta go fast level design, for instance, just the shit physics.

There's also good games that don't fit either mold, like the Master System games.
>>
CD is really just Sonic 1.5 and it shows. Meandering level designs that are needlessly difficult to navigate. Crappy Spin Dash and most of the tile sets and sprites are off-brand looking.
>>
>>3885678
>CD is really just Sonic 1.5
When will this meme end?
>>
>>3884807
That's the point, it's a reverse of most Sonic level designs. Usually high paths are speedy shortcuts but WW inverts that and makes you stick as close to the bottom of the level as possible for the most part.

SCD is fucking brilliant and it's sad that its brilliance is lost on the modern generation that has been trained to believe that anything from the Sega CD is garbage.
>>
The god-tier art direction makes it the best looking Sonic game, I like the exploration factor and non-linear levels, fantastic music, good bosses. It's a pretty good game, it's about up there with the 1, 2, and 3C.
>>
>>3888273
Except it's not becasue the lower paths are not dead ends in the other games.
I understand the concept but it was too forced
>>
>>3888258

It's not a meme jackass, it's literally the second Sonic game that went into development. Hell it was essentially finished by the time 2 came out, they just delayed the release to maximize sales.
>>
>>3867107
How were the special stages any worse than the half-pipe or blue sphere

CD has way less margin of error, and you don't even need to beat the special stages as long as you get all Good Futures
>>
>>3889519
Because it was impossible to perceive depth.
>>
complicated as fuck
>>
>>3889519
>How were the special stages any worse than the half-pipe or blue sphere

See >>3889523

It was damn near impossible to align yourself to attack the air pods, and the things would often just zig-zag out of your way at the last moment. Then you'd end up falling into the water, which for some reason begins rapidly depleting the timer.
>>
>>3867107
The special stages are fine. Hard to get the hang of though. Better than half-pipe, but not better than the other special stages.
>>
>>3889763
>The special stages are fine.

No, they are not fine. They suck.

>half-pipe stages
We're not arguing about superlatives, Anon. I don't care if CD's special stages might be subjectively classified as "better" than any other set of shitty special stages that ever appeared in a Sonic game. The bottom line is: They suck. They're poorly designed and impose artificial difficulty on the player.

You can't make an argument from "Well, this thing sucks too. So that makes the other thing good after all!" I'm pretty sure that's some kind of logical fallacy. I'm just too lazy to look it up.
>>
>>3889842
That's not what I was saying at all, or even arguing, I was only giving my opinion. If your only argument is to intentionally misconstrue others' words, and put words in people's mouths, you don't really have any room to talk about the quality of an argument. The satellites move in a predictable pattern, hitting them is easy. Getting a hang of your surroundings isn't a problem, using your surroundings to get around faster is fun. Getting used to the controls isn't a problem.
>>
>>3889392
Actually a lot of the bottom paths are pits with spikes and dead ends that may hold a secret, you don't go bottom bottom you go slightly above the bottom. But yeah WW is worse about it.
>>
>>3889897
>That's not what I was saying at all
Then why draw comparisons? Whether or not Sonic 2 has difficult special stages is of no consequence to this discussion. If you insist you were not trying to make an argument out of that, then fine. But there was no reason to remark about it otherwise.

>The satellites move in a predictable pattern, hitting them is easy.
No they don't, and no it isn't. Having the objects jerk away from the player at the last moment isn't something that the player can counteract. I repeated the special stages several times trying to anticipate some deterministic pattern that the objects followed. Suffice it to say, they don't.

Hell, I even tested that with save states out of morbid curiosity. Although the objects aren't impossible to hit, they do in fact jerk away based on your inputs and your proximity to them.
>>
>>3889918
>Then why draw comparisons?
This is a thread about what our thoughts on Sonic CD is, drawing comparisons or ranking it compared to the other games is perfectly on-topic.
>No they don't, and no it isn't.
Yes they do, and yes it is. Their patterns are easy as fuck to learn, and their are all sorts of tools in the maps to help you run into them. If you barrel right for them like a retard instead of using strategy, of course you will fail.
>>
File: soniccdback.jpg (178KB, 640x919px) Image search: [Google]
soniccdback.jpg
178KB, 640x919px
>OVER 50 LEVELS
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>3889982
7 zones, 3 acts per zone, 3 timelines per act = 63 levels
>>
>>3866682
TOOT TOOT
>>
>>3866687
came here to post this

It's really just okay. Gave it a playthrough again semi-recently.
>stage design is chunky, but not as bad as I remembered
>except for stardust speedway, which was dreadful
>wacky workbench is kind of dumb but also not as bad as I remembered (but still dumb)
>really, the dumbest bit in the game has to be just after the beginning of Metallic Madness 3
>US soundtrack is definitely worse overall, although there are some fairly cool tunes there and it's slightly unfitting at times (the end-of-stage theme is particularly jarring)
>graphics are nice
>not having the roll-jump control lock is so fucking nice -- it's actually dumb as shit that it persisted well into the Advance series
>special stages on the Sega CD version are appalling because judging UFO distance is a nightmare, why didn't they run those through the scaling ASIC too? -- good thing Taxman's port exists

I don't like it as much as Sonic 2, and I sure don't like it as much as Sonic 3. It's not that bad though.

>>3881083
still dunno why Ancient didn't do more of the 8-bit Sonic games, S1 on SMS is really solid

>>3889982
scuzzy marketing
but it's "technically" valid -- each time-zone has a (slightly) different layout and is its own stage on the disc

>>3881075
I want to like Chaotix. The stage design in that game isn't just merely bad, it's practically nonexistent, and each act/round/whatever they're called feels super copy-pasted.
but the music and visuals are absolutely fantastic, hot damn
>>
>>3866682
>I want to put sonics hedgehog penis inside of me,
>and lightly stroke Amy roses hedgehog clitorous.
>>
It's a clusterfuck of jumbled colorful graphics, random sound effects, and "time travel". Everything be all up in your face and shit. It's not as bad as Knuckles Chaotix though.
>>
The guy who did the art direction of Sonic CD went on to direct Astal's art.
>>
>>3894970
And NiGHTS'.
>>
>>3895034
I like his dreamlike style. He can use a lot of color without it being visually noisy or over saturated, too. It worked best within Genesis' limitations though.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.