[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: FO.jpg (2MB, 1400x1916px) Image search: [Google]
FO.jpg
2MB, 1400x1916px
There was a thread a couple of years back with useful tips on character creation but I can't find it in the archive. Can you help me?
>>
Why do you need it? The game should be beatable without cheesing the hell out of everything.
>>
>>3863132
No, I know it's not a difficult game but I can't seem to create a decent character. And then I remembered about a thread I read a year or two ago but I can't find it no more.
>>
Charisma sucks ass.
Gifted is OP.
>>
>>3863137
Try analyzing the stats. The game gives you a decent documentation on how they are calculated and what they are supposed to do.

Look for an area to specialize in or try to be a jack of all trades and distribute your stats and tags accordingly.
>>
>>3863129

Are you 11?
>>
>>3863137
focus on intelligence and agility

small guns / speech / third tagged skill whatever you like (but evade useless ones like first aid, outdoorsman, gambling, etc). second half of the game start putting points on energy weapons

gifted as a trait if you want to cheese the game
>>
>>3863154
No. Are you?
>>3863147
>>3863191
I found the thread I was looking for, thanks anyway.
>>
>>3863235
Post link please
>>
>>3863129
6 is all you need in strength. you can wield most weapons at 6.
5 is fine for perception. you really don't need anything higher unless you want certain perks.
6 or 7 would be all i'd up your endurance if at all.
tank charisma and use the extra points some where else. you really don't need charisma.
boost intelligence at least to 7 for dialog choices.
boost agility for increased ac.
don't lower luck past five.

you don't really need any particular trait.
choose perks that compliment your play style.
>>
>>3863557
forgot about tags. obviously pick what you like but i didn't find any real need to tag anything other than small guns, melee or unarmed, and sneak.
>>
>>3863557
Gifted is the best trait and you don't need more than 5 strength base, since that will let you use the bladerunner gun and otherwise you'll get power armor around the same time you get huge weapons.

Agility is the best stat, Endurance is for the most part the worst, since no amount of sturdiness will prevent your inevitable and hilarious demise at the hands of the RNG. Charisma actually has it's uses but it can also be used as a dump stat.

so have 5 str 4 end and like 8 or 9 agility and you'll be fine probably, regardless of any other poor decision you might make
>>
>>3863129
First run persuasion and small guns are the best things to focus on while you still figure out how the game works.
>>
>>3863129
Agility > Intelligence > Perception = Luck > Strength = Endurance >>>>> Charisma (FO1 dump stat)

Gifted is best trait.
Better Criticals is best perk (description is wrong, it's +20% on the criticals table, not +20% damage, so it's way better than it sounds, eg. it unlocks instakills). Be sure to take enough stats for it.
Speech and Small Guns are best skills, although note that Small Guns is trainable up to 92% with books.

You can upgrade +1 all stats in game, but 10AGI is so good it's worth wasting the point and starting with 10.
>>
>>3863557
>5 is fine for perception. you really don't need anything higher unless you want certain perks.
You need PE 6, AG 4, LK 6 for Better Criticals, the best perk in the game.
>>
>>3863361
https://warosu.org/vr/thread/S2873063
>>
>>3863129

if you google "Fallout 1 builds" there should be plenty of stuff you are looking for.

Googling helps you in with lots of questions and takes less time than writing and waiting on comment
>>
>>3865394
if you're a smoking hot as fuck gamer girl, i want to fuck the hell out of you.
>>
>>3865394
>>3865751
gross
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.