[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's too hard. :,(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: DonkeyKongCountry_1.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
DonkeyKongCountry_1.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
It's too hard. :,(
>>
>>3862465
Kill yourself OP
>>
Yer he is right op.
Kill yourself.
And at least live steam it so you arent a complete fuck up.
>>
Do not kill yourself, you've got so much to give.
>>
>>3862889
Like countless lives and game overs to Donkey Kong Country!
>>
>>3862465
Got a friend? Lol 2 player nigga
>>
File: Areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg (35KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg
35KB, 620x465px
>>3863180
>Having friends
>>
>>3863180

not OP but if you have a friend that is into retro games and isn't a fucking social pariah hold onto them cuz boy are they rare.
>>
>>3863180
Did co-op with the missus for all 3 snes games...basically ultra hard mode with a kamikaze partner
>>
Don't play any platformer with no saves and limited continues.
>>
>>3862465
It's not hard if I can beat it.
>>
>>3862465
Is there a problem with you anon? You've been writing the same kind of posts for months here on this board. Are you looking for attention? Insecure about yourself? It's OK anon, everyone went through that stage at least once. It's never too late to seek help. Make an appointment with an advisor. He or she can help you out. When you're finally through you can come back and be a happy anonymous poster.

If you don't feel like improving yourself then take a trip so we can ignore your shitposts more easily.
>>
The only difficult level in this game is Snow Barrel Blast.

>inb4 warp barrel
>>
File: avoid laughing at millennials.png (309KB, 744x694px) Image search: [Google]
avoid laughing at millennials.png
309KB, 744x694px
>>3862465
>>
>>3862465
no it isn't.At all.
>>
>>3862465
I beat this when I was 4.
>>
git le gud
>>
>>3862465
kys arin hanson. learn to hold the run button.
>>
wew
>>
>>3864348

I played this game when I was a kid, and only just last year did I learn you could run.

im dum
>>
>>3862465
>It's too hard. :,(
wtf dkc2 is hard not dkc1
>>
>>3864337
i beat it when i was 1
>>
>>3864473
>not beating the entire trilogy as a fetus jacking into your mother's central nervous system while she's screaming internally
Scrub
>>
>>3862465
>beating retro games
fuck me. I havent beat finished a retro game in at least 10 years
>>
File: 1419466947638.jpg (65KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1419466947638.jpg
65KB, 300x300px
>>3862465
Are you serious, OP ?
>>
Not gonna lie, the first time I played DKC I stumbled across a casual filter in the last level of world 1, the one with the barrels.
The snow blizzard level was also hard as fuark.
>>
>>3863381

Platform Perils is way harder. Snow Barrel Blast has a very neat shortcut which even is required for one of the KONG letters.
>>
Being able to go back to previous worlds via Funky's Flights makes this game pretty easy. You can save more often than you should and you can farm a crazy amount of lives in the first level, I usually got 50 within no even 10 minutes of farming.
>>
I just started replaying this for the first time in a number of years. It's not exactly easy but persevere. It took me some time to beat the mine cart level but just kept at it
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.