[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss games like this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Jk-mots-cover.jpg (27KB, 456x462px) Image search: [Google]
Jk-mots-cover.jpg
27KB, 456x462px
>>
>>3859804

>that opening level with the base assault

Man I really loved this game. What other games are there like Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith?
>>
>>3859804
Mysteries of the Sith was shit. I liked Dark Forces 2 but this one just had some shit level design ideas and I sure could've done without Mara Sue.
>>
>>3860975

I wouldn't necessarily say the level design was shit, but some of the puzzles passages were hard as fuck, one time I even had to look up the solution. But it's better this way than the dumbed-down shit we see nowadays in video games.
>>
>>3860975
>Complaining about Mary Sues in Star Wars
>Complaining about Mary Sues in a series starring Kyle Katarn

Dude c'mon
>>
>>3861054

This.

>Starting Jedi Knight III with the most androgynous name in existence: JADEN

Still can't get over it. Jaden is a hermaphrodite's name
>>
File: sw.jpg (61KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
61KB, 620x375px
>>3859804
didn't this game had a fucking level that was insanely huge? (a sith temple or something about the size of a planet... geez)
>>
>>3861054
>Complaining about Mary Sues
No, I was complaining about a specific mary sue. Mara Jade is an awful character. Katarn may be fanfiction tier as well but he's likable, at least outside of Mysteries of the Sith where even Katarn goes to shit.
>>
I really hated the duels in this game. It's like you have to run around like a retarded spamming strong attack, or you're never going to win. I remember attacking the Shadow Mara 50 times and she still didn't die.
>>
>>3861341

I've met multiple Jaden's in my life, all where men, didn't even know it was a womans name.

That said, shit sounding name though.

>>3860975

>level design was shit

I thought it was really good. I love that really intricate style of level design they did where it feels like you are actually discovering some out of bounds area but then it turns out you were supposed to go that way.
>>
>>3859804
Look at that god awful cover
>>
File: Mystery-of-the-Sith.jpg (87KB, 300x379px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery-of-the-Sith.jpg
87KB, 300x379px
>>3864826
its a lie
>>
Those fucking sabre tooth tigers though. Cheap mfs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.