[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an opportunity to buy an original copy of Revelations:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: RevelationPersonacover.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
RevelationPersonacover.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
I have an opportunity to buy an original copy of Revelations: Persona for $50, guy says it's not working but it's probably his laser. Is it worth it or should I just pay $25 for the PSP port? Is this game even good?, I started with P3.
>>
>>3857915
It's certainly more of a grind than 3, but I liked it. Check the disc before you commit. $50 is still a lot for a game even if it's a deal. You could always just hack the psp? I'm not sure about models other than the psp go, though.
>>
>>3857924
Disc looks good to me, but I guess I'm wondering if the PSP version is a lot better or the same as the PSX version? I don't particularly care about the rarity of it.
>>
>>3857915
>Paying $50 for a non working copy when FUCKING GAMESTOP gets them in guaranteed for $50 every once in a while

That guy is a shitter.
>>
>>3857915
get the PSP one, try it out with CFW, if you want to pay after checking out, you're free to do so. Never played any other Persona than this, so I can't compare it to others. It's ok if you're into the genre and willing to play a freaky funny game.
>>
>>3857915
Get the PSP version. It restores the Snow Queen quest, isn't yankified to the point of racism, and is generally much better. Only downside is that the new soundtrack isn't very fitting.

Also, the original Persona is much closer to the SMT games than P3 and P4 are.
>>
>>3857915
Make sure it's not a bootleg.
>>
PSP version is 5000 times better. Soundtrack is shit but you won't care because you'll be enjoying how much faster and better the game runs. It seriously cuts the length of P1 by like 1/3 since you're skipping all the goddamn load times and speeding up battles.
>>
>>3857992
>>3858232
Didn't /pg/ make a music mod for P1P?
>>
Just hack your psp and get that version and while your at it you can get the superior Persona 2.
>>
>>3859218
Yes something like that. May be a few quirks there though.
>>
>>3857915
Cant stand this
>>
>>3859218
It might have replaced a few tracks but due to some limitations the main one is that the number of tracks aren't equal in the PSP version compared to the ps1 version by nearly 50 tracks since the patch only replaces music the person who made it couldn't add more into the game, also music placement is different and some of the tracks are shortened like the boss theme Deadline lacks the whole intro section.
>>
>>3857952
You're full of shit.
>>
>>3864543
Am I really anon? It comes in stock at least once a month.
>>
>>3858410
>>>3857915
>>Is this game even good? I started with P3
>>I started with P3
>> Is this game even good?

>By your standards. No. >>>/v/. But you may enjoy the awful soundtrack of the more complete PSP version.

>Congrats on your lack of research.
>>>>/v/

Thanks for deleting my post janitor!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.