[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best get of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 0311172143.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
0311172143.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
So, tonight I went down to my local Ed McKay to check out some goodies. They said they had a functioning 32x, but someone bought it before I got there. Bastards wouldn't hold the tech I wanted, but whatever. I got to looking around and asked if they had a DreamCast. A few years ago. I'd stopped playing it and I had a buddy who really loved the thing. So, it ended up staying at his place 'by accident', if you catch my drift. Anyways, they open the box and it's my Dreamcast. I can tell because the top is stained orange from when I went to a gaming expo in my hometown 12 years ago and I colored it orange and found out that those markers stain plastic. Bought it, and with it came an unopened copy of Grandia II and Chonicles of Pern: Dragon Riders, also unopened. I opened both of them and began playing tonight. I'm convinced that this was meant to be.
>>
File: 0311172143a.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px)
0311172143a.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
>>3854431
I took the plastic covers off, but whatever. The discs are pristine. Felt great buying all of this for $100 altogether. They also tossed me a copy of Comix Zone for Genesis.
>>
>>3854431
You should clean off that horrible orange stain.
>>
>>3854431

dreamcast may be the comfiest system of all time
>>
>>3854448
3dfx Voodoo 2 GPU makes it render in a beautiful and "comfy" manner. CPU is robust as well. I find it well designed and executed. Feels like a home NAOMI. Truly the second coming of the Neo Geo.
>>
>>3854473
Dreamcast uses a PowerVR GPU, not 3dfx.
>>
>>3854502
The Series 2 that it's based on is based on the 3dfx Voodoo 2 platform or whatever though, or an integral part of it or something. Saw it in a PCI or AGP or something form earlier.
>>
>>3854545
Missed a word there making the Voodoo not related as that is the correct thing and correct person. I like how it renders though.
>>
>>3854545
Nope, still no voodoo in the dreamcast. Maybe you're confusing the fact that there were plans to maybe go with 3dfx before they decided on the final hardware.
>>
>>3854473
>>3854545
http://system16.com/museum.php?id=1
Sega never used 3dfx in any of their hardware. They were rumored to be looking at it, but went with PowerVR in the end.
>>
>>3854441
I'm definitely going to. if worse comes to worse, I'll buy another one that has a good case and replace the shell.
>>3854448
I'll agree to that. I never played Grandia II before, never had a copy, but upon playing this game Ryudo had me laughing already. One of my buddies came over just to see the game and busted out laughing at "Are they collecting tithes? There sure is enough of them. What do they do, bust down the door and beat charity out of you?"
>>
>>3854431
Cool story, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>3854431
>orange marker
Everyone on 4chan knows what semen stains look like dingus
>>
>>3854545
Lmao. Even youtubers aren't this wrong.
>>
>>3854431
>Bought my dreamcast for a second time
>best get
>>
I picked up Operation Genesis on the xbox for 2$ at the flea market, i've gotten some good deals but that is my best
>>
>>3857580
My first time around with the thing was when I was 15 and my parents bought it for me. They were happier knowing where I was at home rather than being out with my friends getting into trouble, which was what we usually did. That being said, the DreamCast definitely kept me at home. And only spending $40 on it this time around, I'm not exactly out that much money on it.
>>
>>3856362
I've never jizzed on my DreamCast, but I'm not against trying it this time around. She's a naughty girl, after all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.