[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whatever happened to that guy who found a copy of Earthbound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: gfs_92074_2_75.jpg (69KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
gfs_92074_2_75.jpg
69KB, 800x700px
He actually posted proof his friend had a copy and he was going to drug his friend to copy the game. Whatever happened with that?
>>
>>3852850
He dumped it and we have all been to busy playing it on our everdrives to talk about it anymore!
>>
Oh yeah, I remember that. Was a fun story. How long ago has it?
>>
He had to go back to his 3rd period algebra class
>>
Sometimes I wonder the same thing.

Actually I remember now. What happened was that he cut himself escaping from his friend's mansion so they were able to blood ID him. Having no where to run, he ended up fleeing to North Korea for asylum, because the Best Koreans realized the power of weaponized autism after seeing pol's antics - they think they can convert autistic weeaboos who want EB64 into their workforce. Meanwhile he's trying to upload the rom over there, but they have potato routers and closed-off/censored wifi, and even worse, Kim Jong Un has a serious anal fetish and wants a white man to complete his collection alongside Dennis Rodman.

Fortunately, Trump was elected president so North Korea decided to use our anon as a bargaining chip with the new presidency. They said that they want the Earthbound 64 cartridge instead, so they did a trade - for it turns out within the thing is a secret code that can blow the entire Podesta-Pizza connection and Reptilian NWO wide open.

The rom has already been uploaded anyway, just check cool rom under the "N64" section. And anon is getting to grope Kim's fat-flesh rolls so good for him too.

Anyway hope you enjoyed my story it's hard continuing someone's RP T__T <3 =^3
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.