[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me, just being the most fun Simpsons game ever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: _resize.jpg (114KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
_resize.jpg
114KB, 640x480px
Don't mind me, just being the most fun Simpsons game ever.
>>
I had more fun with the arcade game

and the first level of bart vs space mutants
>>
>>3849584
Mmmmm.
Seedy rom
>>
>>3849584
I loved this game. Parents wouldn't let me watch Simpsons so this was my first introduction to most of the characters, which is fucking insane.
>>
>>3849584

Hit & Run is the best Simpsons game
>>
>>3849584
how did you get that high up in the map? I never knew that it was actually rendering a 3d town. I just thought it was all pre rendered stills.
>>
>>3849584
that's not road rage
>>
>>3850153
that's not retro
>>
>>3849623
>I had more fun with the arcade game
For me as well, though I only get to play on the arcades maybe twice. Still spent tons of time on the PC port.
>>
>>3850149
It starts high up and you fall into the town.
>>
>>3849623
Me too. My local arcade had the 4-player sit down version. Good times.
>>
>>3849623
The first stage of Bart VS the Space Mutants showed so much potential for a decent game. It's a shame the rest of it ended up as a shitty 'dodge everything while wrestling with bad controls' platformer.
>>
Bart's Nightmare is an underrated gem and has the most realistic "dream level" in video game history.
>>
File: simpsons-barts-house-weirdness.jpg (112KB, 637x396px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons-barts-house-weirdness.jpg
112KB, 637x396px
>>
Yeah, Virtual Springfield is cozy as fuck. It's one of the few old PC games I made sure to save the disc of because I (rightly?) assumed it'd be hard to find later in life.

>farming cards at that one spot where they always appear in a rafter above a door, I forget where
>>
How do I play this on modern hardware? I tried installing it in a virtual machine a while back and couldn't get it to work.
>>
>>3852215
I haven't tried it, but I have a note that says

Virtual Springfield
Windows XP
Run install.exe in Win95 compatibility mode
Run game in Win95 compatibility mode

If that actually works in XP, maybe it works in later Win versions
>>
>>3852241
On Windows 10 it aborts the installation at directx 3 setup, and if I skip directx 3 setup virtual.exe won't launch
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.