[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonderboy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
What's /vr's feelings on the imminent Dragon's Trap remake?

I'm pretty hype to be honest. The original on the Master System was one of my favourite games as a child and even now I still think it's one of the greatest 8-Bit games ever made.

For me, Dragon's Trap is one of the few early SEGA games which stood head-and-shoulders above most the NES library at the time.

Also, general Wonderboy thread I guess.
>>
Apparently you can switch at will between proginal and remade graphics at the press of a button.

Also, the original passwords still work so you can continue your old ass playthrough.

That's all I need to know, anon. All aboard the hype train.
>>
I'd rather they made a new game from ground up but that's just me.
>>
File: forest_lion.jpg (275KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
forest_lion.jpg
275KB, 2560x1440px
>>3849043
There is a new game coming, called Monsterboy, which is based on the monster world series.
>>
Monster World IV is still my favourite.
>>
File: anguished-hipster.jpg (56KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
anguished-hipster.jpg
56KB, 620x413px
>>3850316
> YFW you´re Kotakulygon and you want to put MWIV in your listicle of retro games with female protagonists the west wasn't ready for, but you can't because Asha was sort of whitewashed maybe
>>
>>3849020
Omar Cornut, the main developer is crazy about SEGA games, he made the MEKA emulator, contacted Kurt Kalata to know how to secure the IP, etc. I mean, damn, check his website: http://www.miracleworld.net/ . I think you're in good hands.
>>
>>3852913
maximum SJW Kalata? kek
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.