[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: alundra-usa-v1-1[1].jpg (142KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
alundra-usa-v1-1[1].jpg
142KB, 600x594px
thoughts?
>>
Good music, good story, good dialogues, challenging. Better than 2D zelda games in aspect of presentation and narration.(duh, the story in first Zeldas is nonexistant). On the other hand gameplay in some parts could use some polish(desert level was shit if i remember correctly). In some parts music and sounds are annoying or start to be depressing.

Overall 7-8/10, very good game but wouldn't say it's a "must have". Liked it more than SNES Zelda, becouse i put more emphasis on characters in my games.
>>
Brown
>>
Better than Zelda. Some gilded falcons were stupid garbage however and so was getting the strongest sword.
>>
Good game.
Not going to compare it to Zelda because it's a stupid comparison.
They are both good games.

Alundra has a really nice setting to it though, quite interesting.
Alundra 2 is pretty enjoyable too, just shouldn't have been called "Alundra 2"
>>
>>3840112
I disagree, there are only 2 decent Zelda games. Minish Cap and Windwaker.
Alundra is like Zelda, but good. Alundra 2 is a travesty.
>>
>>3840113
>there are only 2 decent Zelda games

Hot opinion you got there bud.

But really, Alundra threads would be way more interesting if you guys tried something else other than mention Zelda all the time.
>>
>>3840113
Get a load of this faggot
>>
I was very much into it, up until the game started requiring plataforming. I stopped playing in that part with giant balls attached to poles, where we have to release the balls so you can jump into them and cross the dungeon. That was not fun, that was just plain annoying. And sometimes I was lost and I realised that I had to do a blind jump that doesn't look possible.
Anyways, the game had a lot of potential, if the annoying parts don't bother you, it can be a great game.
And I payed a lot for the game, because it HAD to be complete, I have the cloth map and all.
>>
File: cursed-i-tells-ya.png (74KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
cursed-i-tells-ya.png
74KB, 640x512px
>>3840057
> you wake up to the sounds of Jess finishing up some new equipment in the forge downstairs

Comfiest feeling ever.
>>
>>3840125
Wait, so Alundra is the actual name of the kid? Not the name of a princess?
>>
>>3840113

neck yourself faggot
>>
>>3840135
kek'd 2bh
>>
A2 being bad is a faggot meme perpetuated by Triggernigger-like faggots whining about it not being Alundra 1.2.
>>
>>3840057
PIZZA SHIET

I WAIPE MAH AYSS WITH IT

etc
>>
>>3840169
Haha what, you like Chrono Cross?
>>
File: 1345144387353.jpg (458KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1345144387353.jpg
458KB, 700x700px
>>3840193
Everyone with a working brain does
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.