[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which N64 Zelda is the better game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Which N64 Zelda is the better game?
>>
File: majora21.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
majora21.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
The Legend of Zelda 64: Majora of Comfy Time is the best.
>>
Pick one. Nobody cares.
>>
>>3838741

>underrated post
>>
>>3840257

>and pic
>>
File: 1471210431283.jpg (111KB, 1394x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1471210431283.jpg
111KB, 1394x1440px
>>3838741
I want to live in clock town, it's a nice little place.
Can chill at the bar all day and crack jokes about that girl who has a goron fetish.
Explore Ikana castle at night while half-drunk with friends for spooky fun.
Go to the Zora place and piss in their water when no one's looking. Hell maybe you could get away with shitting in it.
Since there's a total lack of men in the Pirate Fortress, use it to your advantage to sniff out the desperate lonely horny pirate girls and have secret hook-ups.

And then when you get bored of the random shit to do in Termina and areas surrounded it, you can assassinate and genocide all of the Deku-merchants, before they gain a foothold in politics in Termina and drive society and everything else into the ground. You would be a hero.

Pic unrelated.
>>
the one that's an actual game and not one giant glitch
>>
Majora.
>>
>>3838737
The one that's more fun for you to play.
>>
>>3838737
I remember when I was a kid, I had been stuck on the Mountain temple for a few (real) days, and after running out of time on one playthrough I got frustrated and I played the song of double time after I reset to the dawn of the 1st day. I just walked around Clock Town, pretending to be a normal citizen and ignoring the quest, passing the 3 days away until the final midnight. Then I was all alone, staring up at the moon as it came crashing down. I remember I got very melancholic and went outside for a walk after that. I think that was when I first thought about time and death.

Majora's Mask is better.
>>
>>3838737
n64
>>
>>3840272
How very uninspired of you.
>>
>>3838737
Ocarina of Time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.