[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Luigi /vr/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

File: luigi-1558018_960_720.jpg (115KB, 960x621px) Image search: [Google]
luigi-1558018_960_720.jpg
115KB, 960x621px
What do you think of Luigi /vr/?
>>
I was so fucking angry about Mario Is Missing, to this day I still literally cannot even.
>>
I never liked Merio characters at all. I'm pretty sure that if they hadn't become well-known by pure chance, no one would think anything of them.
>>
He's great in Super Mario Kart. And better than Tails.
>>
>>3838321
>better than Tails
He's just an Italian plumber. Not only is that unimaginative in itself, he's just a skinnier copy of Mario.
>>
File: PlayingArcadeGame[1].jpg (35KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
PlayingArcadeGame[1].jpg
35KB, 400x267px
I'm a real "player 2" type, honestly. Controllers are less worn out on that side, among other reasons.
>>
File: 44b.png (233KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
44b.png
233KB, 378x378px
>>3838321
>can't fly
>better than Tails
>>
>>3838165
Better than Mario. Shame they made him such a pussy.
>>
>>3838216
>Merio

haha, you sure showed those fucking nintoddlers *high five*
>>
File: 0304170401.jpg (378KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
0304170401.jpg
378KB, 1280x960px
Luigi a best
>>
>>3838369
He does a floaty thing in SMB 2.
>>
>>3838165
>asks opinions on some guy named 'luigi'
>post pic of green mario

really, OP?
>>
>>3838384
What the fuck did you call me you little faggot?
>>
>>3838165
He's the Jannetty of the Mario Bros.
>>
>>3838165
The hipsters wet dream. Plenty of content (too much I'd say) but he's not Mario so you get tons of fake nerd credit for claiming to like him.
>>
File: Tails_9.png (319KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Tails_9.png
319KB, 600x700px
>>3838321
tails is better
>>
>>3838165

I remember when I was a kid.
My father and me were playing Super Mario Bros, on NES and we chose for first time the 2 players mode.

When he died in a hole, my turn came in.

Green character? My father and me were astonished, asked me for try him, and nothing changed, we realized in the top screen Luigi's name, so that was just that.

I always remembered Luigi as somewhat exotic just by that story.
>>
>>3840095
Yeah, that's the Luigi I want to see more of.
>>
Luigi to see creepy.
>>
He's just like Batman. Luigi is just a mask. This is the real personality.
>>
File: luiginintendo2dsaccidente2.jpg (45KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
luiginintendo2dsaccidente2.jpg
45KB, 680x510px
Luigi is great, especially now that Nintendo isn't afraid to give him some semblance of personality besides Green-Mario.
>>
>>3838321
As great as Luigi is, nothing beats a furry shota.
>>
I think Red Luigi is a fat piece of shit, and Luigi is the greatest Nintendo character of all time.
>>
>>3838331
>>3838369
>>3840219
>>3842241
For years upon years people would shit on Tails just on the simple virtue that he existed. Where's all this love of him coming from now?
>>
>>3842330
It's a FOX with TWO tails that can FLY

you do the math
>>
/vr/-era Luigi is completely forgettable, but since then he's become one of Nintendo's best characters
>>
>>3838165
Better than mario; Him and tails would be a better team than mario or sonic with their respective sidekick

>LUIGI
shit nigga hes tall and green, gives people he doesnt like deathly stares; fites ghosts but is afraid o' errything. Extremely dependable when a situation arises; but needs to be goaded into doing it.

>Tails
Shit son, this is a bright lil' shit. Orange master-race
>yellow
lol fag.
Can virtually pull inventions and tech out of his ass on a whim. Doesnt afraid of most things, barring lightning and the like. Can fly; and is probably the last of his mobian sub-species, unlike the overpopulated hedgewhores.
>>
>>3842353
Also;
>tails and luigi
With the respective companies now giving them more personality (lost world/colors/etc being a modicum of exception considering they dropped all the character development; Some legitimately thought tails would of defected due to early lost world screens; having tails and sanoc be rivals or enemies would of been a big change)the two are getting more of a reputation
>>
Are there people who prefer Luigi back when he was just a color-swapped Mario?
>>
>>3842330
Furfags became normalized
>>
>>3842335
he also talks and goes fast but not as fast and Sonic but faster than Mario
>>
>>3842830
since when?
>>
>>3843316
Since never. Don't belive his lies.
Even furfags hate the idea of a furfag pride parade
>>
>>3838165
I love his "Guy thinks he's a real loser, he's actually a badass" gimmick. Especially on the RPG games where he's treated like a joke but with every new game his previous deeds pile up and everyone keep realizing he's an awesome guy just like his brother.
>>
>demonstrably better jumper
>his uppercut in SSB is fucking incredible
>demure and humble

obv. the superior brother
>>
>>3844473
Kemololifag here, can confirm.
>>
>>3844626
>>3844473
Fatfurfag. Also confirming. I dont need pride for being an utter pile of shit
>>
>>3838165
In terms of likeability, /vr/ Mario characters go like this:

Bowser > Mario > DK > Wario/Waluigi > Yoshi > Luigi > Toad > Peach

Luigi is just kinda there, clumsy as fuck but I like his mustache, that's a good stereotypical European nobleman mustache.

>>3840153
He drew a dime or two many years ago
>>
>>3845126
>Bowser > Mario > DK > Wario/Waluigi > Yoshi > Luigi > Toad > Peach
I chuckled
>>
>>3838165
one of the best ever. why??
>>
>>3842182
Unfortunately, the personality they gave him was "milquetoast pussy who only shines when push comes to shove".
>>
>>3842330
this is a retro board and tails was a perfectly likeable character until he got a voice actor

he's a cool design, and his primary character trait is that he thought sonic was a great guy, and that's something he shares with the person playing the games. He's invulnerable and helpful. of course he's well liked.
>>
>>3846187
that's fine though

coward with a heart of gold is very likeable, even if he can't really carry a game on it anymore
>>
If they are the "Mario brothers", it means that their surname is Mario, therefore Mario's full name is Mario Mario and Luigi is Luigi Mario. Which mean that he is, indeed, Green Mario.
>>
>Green Mario is better than Mario
>Spaz is better than Jazz
>Tails is better than Sonic
Any more?
>>
>>3846841
Dimmy Lee better than Bimmy Lee.
>>
>>3846838
Miyamoto said recently that their last name is indeed Mario so yes you are correct sir
>>
>>3846919
Is it possible that Mario's first name isn't Mario, then? And he just goes by their last name.

I think I just fixed it.
>>
>>3846919
And by "recently" you mean "many years ago."
>>
>>3846937
So it's Anthony and Luigi?
>>
>>3847217
Yes. Tony Mario and Luigi Mario.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 180x248px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 180x248px
>>3838165
I hate him and his skeleton keys mindfucking with me.
>>
I don't think about him, day to day. But thanks for asking.
>>
He wishes he was as cool as his brother but he's not. It's ok, he's still a good guy. Luigi's Mansion was pretty fun.
>>
>>3846847
Jack H'ghar is better than Jaqen H'ghar.
>>
He's just ok, and his fans can be colossal faggots about his status as a character.
>>
>>3838165
Don't like him. He's been around for 30 years and still has no depth and never got any character development in all that time. He's just the tagalong happy brother of the other happy guy. This one just happens to be more scared of ghosts.
>>
I wanna play with Gabario
>>
>>3846919
That's funny since when the movie came out he denied it now does a 360 and claims it was that way all along. The guy's losing his mind.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.