[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cloud and Aerith never became a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4470.jpg (100KB, 637x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4470.jpg
100KB, 637x712px
>Cloud and Aerith never became a couple
>>
>>3836140
Aeris is shit anyway.
>>
Meh, I think that one of the major points of the game was that Tifa was a much better match for Cloud and that Aeris was more of a guidance/mother figure to him.
>>
>>3836140
Cloud is a homosexual anyway.
>>
Wow I was JUST about to play final fantasy 7, use spoilers you jerks
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>3836191
It's funny because /vr/'s generic spoiler is a spoiler for that

Also Tifa >>>>> Aeris, tacked on or otherwise
>>
>>3836140
Yuffie > Tifa > literal dogshit > Aeris
>>
>>3836140
Thanks for the fucking spoilers.
>>
>>3836215
>>3836147
Don't tell present Square that. They keep pushing the Cloud and Aerisru retcon.
>>
>>3836184
> Say that to me in the lavishly prerendered street see what happens yah i didn't think so
>>
>>3836221
Really hope in the remake they remember that Aerith was hotheaded and mischievous, not the Mary Sue goddess the Compilation makes her out to be.
>>
>>3836140
Actually, if her relationship value is high and you take her on a date at the golden saucer, you can share a room with her at the spooky hotel.
>>
>>3836221
Yeah, well Square-Enix is just a bunch of corporate drones who aren't even the same gang that created and wrote FFVII, and those that are still around from those days are under-the-gun and otherwise have no influence in the creative process anymore.
>>
>>3836140
If you want to get technical, eventually Cloud dies from old age and returns to the lifestream and then they become a couple again Human Instrumentation Project style
>>
>>3836240
>Implying any Japanese game developer was ever not "under-the-gun"
Do not take out a loan in Japan.
>>
>>3836239

You don't share a room with her; she bursts in, says she wants to go on a date, and pushes Cloud out the door.
>>
Reddit has plenty of people who love Aerith
You should go back there OP
>>
File: spikes.png (158KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
spikes.png
158KB, 500x750px
>>3836215

This nigga knows what time it is.
>>
>>3836215
You forgot Barret. Elder god tier waifu.
>>
>>3836140
>Zack and Aerith never became a couple
ftfy
>>
>>3836554
Dude she's 16 years old. That's disgusting.
>>
File: CidHighwind-FFVIIArt.png (162KB, 444x565px) Image search: [Google]
CidHighwind-FFVIIArt.png
162KB, 444x565px
>>3836616
If we're going down that road, Cid is best girl.
>>
Now... I'm of 2 minds on this (a lá Cloud):

On the one hand Cloud and Aeris's platonic friendship was cute as a button! My favorite thing about those two is how they're just as puzzled as the other about their origins. Neither can quite comprehend where they fit into this jigsaw that is their quest TO SAVE the planet. Aeris learns she's an Ancient and is given precious advice while Hojo spills the beans on Cloud not being all that he seems... hmmm, a pairing for the ages of you ask me. And cute as all get out doggonnit! Uff... a guy can dream... which leads me to my other mode of thinkin':

OKAY COME ON! They're amazing together. Aeris is pure, holy, a dollop of sweet Spring nectar to the bitter and repressed stingers Cloud (a bee) has equipped. He's solemn and it isn't until he crashes into Aeris's garden (so many entendres omg) that he slowly creeps out of his shell. Aeris is just beautiful. Considering I fancy myself a Cloud personality type myself it may interest you to know I'd definitely fancy her hand over the other girls. I may seem quiet, a little tightly wound even (can ya blame me!)- but I know being with Aeris would keep the flame inside of me burning like an Olympic torch. With that I could conquer any fiend from Midgar all the way to the desert housing Ruby Weapon (if you know anything about FFVII lore then you'd know Ruby Weapon could demolish any sad sack of varnish who didn't think ahead. Bet even Sephiroth would get squashed. ) I'd love you Aeris and I cried like a baby when you died. The first time I played the game and you died hit me harder than any family member I know who has died. I sorta... yeah anyway.

That's my opinion. Don't like it! Too bad!!!
>>
File: best_grill.jpg (74KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
best_grill.jpg
74KB, 960x544px
>>3836837
Wrong.
>>
>>3836960
Dats an alien bro.
>>
>>3837181
She's been on the planet longer than any of the characters in the game. If anything, they're the aliens.
>>
>>3836140
Aerith is used goods.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x336px
>>3836960
I always found her case(?) to be really fucking creepy, the eye in the titty doesn't really scare me all that much though.
>>
File: Ff7_jesse_artwork.png (74KB, 150x332px) Image search: [Google]
Ff7_jesse_artwork.png
74KB, 150x332px
>>3836140
F

why did best girl have to die so early in the game.
>>
>>3837237
In all likelihood none of them got laid anon

Barret has a daughter and even he didn't get laid

Cid doesn't get laid

Cloud doesn't get laid

Only RedXIII post-game, Sephiroth's parents, and Aeris' parents got laid.

Actually Sephiroth was probably artificial insemination.

Other than Aeris' parents, who are dead, there are zero functioning relationships in the world of FFVII
>>
File: yuffie kiss.gif (2MB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
yuffie kiss.gif
2MB, 288x216px
>>3836694

Yuffie a cutie

>>3837193

That's not how it works, anon.
>>
>>3836931
Agreed.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.