[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it for me to buy one of these pieces of shit? Or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: snessys01gr_p_0xp4xq.jpg (84KB, 1390x1067px) Image search: [Google]
snessys01gr_p_0xp4xq.jpg
84KB, 1390x1067px
Is it worth it for me to buy one of these pieces of shit? Or are prices on games still stupid.
>>
>>3835683
Please don't buy that ugly piece of shit. SFC or nothing m80.
>>
>>3835683
Snes emulation is accurate enough that collecting snes stuff is just retarded.
>>
>>3835704
What if I'm an original hardware fag?
>>
>>3835708
Get a flash cart. You won't be able to play every game, though. Just most of them.
>>
It really does look like a baby's toy. SFC or bust
>>
>>3835683
If you consider it a piece of shit right out of the gate, why are you even floating the possibility of buying one?
>>
>>3835708
Then buy a Saturn, N64 or Dreamcast since they dont have a decent emulator.
>>
Dog-eater gook chink jap-nip versions are much cheaper in general and they're often sold with free shipping.
Only there's the couple of week delivery time.
>>
>>3835708

then you will hate yourself intwo years
>>
>not having bought a SNES back in the early 90s
>>
>>3835683
Buy the SNES jr. and do the RGB mod on it, or buy it pre-modded on Ebay if you want.
>>
>>3835683
It's almost likeā€¦ It's almost like there should be a cart on which you could put your downloaded games from the internet, r-right?
>>
>>3835961
>not having bought one for a few bucks in 1999
>not getting "sunset riders" for a few bucks in a shovelware bin @ gamestop
>>
>>3837169
>he waited until 1999 to finally buy the greatest system of all time.
>sunset riders was his best pull from the wild.

Hi segakid from the park.
>>
>>3837180
Didn't own a Sega console until 2003.
>>
>>3835683
I recommend just emulating BSBES/Higan under RA. It's the most accurate SNES emu available.
http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Super_Nintendo_emulators

>>3835708
Then you'd better have deep pockets and not give a shit, prices are retarded high, even Super Famicom stuff is climbing up there. Otherwise get a flashcart and maybe shell out for the dozen or so worthwhile special chip games that aren't supported by it.
>>
>>3835961

Buying the console isnt the problem. Full setup original hardware for 55-50$.

Games however, fucking impossible to find (for me ) second hand. Ive found: 32x, gb/gba/gbc, saturn,genesis,nes,pc,ps1,n64...but only ONE snes game. (one non-sports game). You're looking at resellers only.. (area dependent)

I was psyched to rebuy a snes, like you OP..then in 2 years ive only seen 1 at a non-games store. So i said fuck it.
>>
>>3837265
Goodwill is long dead. Deals can still be found at pawn america and other pawn shops. Just make sure you're checking on them regularly because they sell fast.
>>
>>3837169
>not having bought SNES in the early 90s

you fucked up.
>>
>>3837297
>$199
>$20

Mmmmmm yes.
>>
>>3837307
>sweating over a couple hundred of your parents money.

We're you poor or unloved? Let it out, we'll listen.
>>
>>3837319
most likely he was unborn.
>>
>>3837323
I was in gestation when the SNES was released in North America.
>>
In my country a full working SNES is over 50 dollars. Seriously, is cheaper for me import a super famicom from japan, buy the cables and the controllers on ebay.
>>
>>3837291

Im not talking about goodwill. there are about 12 other second hand shops within 6 miles that i go to though. one goodwill gets decent hardware, snes controllers, genesis-es, busted game gears, but they prune the cartridge games.

i dont know about pawn stores. always been weary. They are all about valuation, so i always assume they are doing reseller prices.
>>
>>3835683
Prices for most things are still a fraction of what they were decades ago. Not adjusted for inflation. Sounds like you might be a poorfag.

>>3835708
Then you'd better have at least a part time minimum wage job. Some of these games can cost as much as FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS in the ebay. lol
>>
>>3835683
get a real one chip1
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.