[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonic Shuffle was better than Mario Party. Prove me right.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 177-Sonic_Shuffle-6.jpg (62KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
177-Sonic_Shuffle-6.jpg
62KB, 640x476px
Sonic Shuffle was better than Mario Party. Prove me right.
>>
>>3833380

I'm sorry but I cant prove It right.

But i like Sonic Shuffle too.
>>
>>3833380
yeah right.
>>
>>3833485
Speaking of, I haven't seen Mario Party discussed here at all. When I was a kid, everyone was playing it. Is it just a forgettable game that was really only popular at the time?
>>
>>3833487
You need friends to play it. And this is 4chan.
>>
>>3833518
oh
>>
Believe it or not, it was made by the same developer.
>>
>>3833532
HA WHAT
>>
>>3833532
oh my fuck yeah hudson soft
>>
>>3833380
It's less likely to destroy your controllers?

That's the best I've got.
>>
File: 217487025_rDFnb-1050x10000.jpg (223KB, 1050x526px) Image search: [Google]
217487025_rDFnb-1050x10000.jpg
223KB, 1050x526px
>>3833380
Even if you're right, big whoop. You're bragging about it being king of the garbage heap.
>>
mario party on disk-based consoles was a mistake

no group wants to wait for their fucking board game to load
>>
>>3833532
That would mean that it's pretty much the same game with Sonic characters' skins over it, so anyone who says anything bad about it is also saying the Mario version is bad as well.
>>
>>3833546
my my such a strong opinion
>>
>>3833556
Party games of that ilk are awful, you cannot deny it.
>>
>>3833572
i do not
i'm just saying it's very strongly worded
>>
Sonic Shuffle was one of the shitty Sonic games before Sonic went full-shitty between 2003 and 2008.

So no.
>>
>>3833595
>before Sonic went full-shitty between 2003 and now
FTFY
>>
I can't.
It's not a bad thing to admit it, it might be a guilty pleasure
>>
>>3833598
RRRRRRRREEE
>>
>>3833546
Mario Party is a game for babies.

It's Candy Land tier, it's Shoots and Ladders Tier.

It doesn't require skill and the winner is basically chosen at random.
>>
>>3834150
no shit
it's made for socializing, hence the "party" in the name
>>
As someone who has three friends I regularly Mario Party with, fun times being the priority and bullshit welcome, Sonic Shuffle is fucking abominable and you'd have to be brain dead to think it's anywhere near as fun as Hudson's MP titles. If it was just a straight rip-off it'd be a fine game but the changes they made completely ruin the game's appeal, particularly opting for a 'mini game space' instead of a game each round - you can go fucking 20 minutes with no mini game. It's built around that too as there's barely any mini games in the game, if you're not on the board you're probably in a solo AI battle for a shitty item or reading 'storybook' segments that literally serve no purpose whatsoever. I've always wanted to like it but I just have no clue what they were going for.
>>
>>3833542
Not really enough to be better than Mario Party, considering the MP sequels even on N64 did away with those.
>>
>>3833380
can't be done.
>>
>>3833598
They pulled it back a bit with Colours and Generations. But then they killed it again.

Sonic Mania looks good though
>>
>>3833380
I played more Sonic Shuffle than Mario Party but I always thought the card system implementation was ace, and the way the boards worked too. Way later I played some Mario Party with friends and could not believe how unfair the dice was to one of my friends and how the winner did not really deserve the win. Also the board was way more limited and the mini games were not much better than Shuffle's ones (if any).
>>
>>3835762
Generations is cheap nostalgiabait. So will be Sonic Mania.
>>
>>3835846
Yes, and? I don't see an issue here.
>>
>>3834150
>Fun odds guessing practice on who gets fucked over how
>>
>>3835846

>Generations is cheap nostalgiabait.

Well yeah, it is, but it's still good.
>>
All I remember of sonic shuffle was constant load times.
>>
>>3833380
Trollig?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.