[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is this game compared to Final Fight 2 and Streets Of Rage 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: nw.jpg (59KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
nw.jpg
59KB, 640x466px
How hard is this game compared to Final Fight 2 and Streets Of Rage 2?
>>
Harder. Also you have more moves to learn. I'd say the skill ceiling may be higher too.

Great game
>>
>>3833360
I beat Ninja Warriors and Streets of Rage 2 on my first plays - so it's definitely not harder.

It took me several attempts to beat Final Fight 2 though.
>>
>>3833332
Much easier than either of those.
>>
I have a three-monitor cabinet. Depending on how many credits I use, sometimes the ending is read aloud by a digitized voice and sometimes it isn't so I presume even more interesting things might happen after a 1cc but I've never come even close.
>>
>>3833762
He's talking about the SNES version
>>
>>3833332
looks like cowabunga-sheeeet
>>
>>3833332
easier and shorter, great game overall
>>
>>3833332

On default difficulty: Ninja Warriors is slightly harder than SOR2 and FF2 which are both piss easy on normal difficulty. Especially if you use the stronger characters like Max, Axel in SOR2; know how to do infinites in FF2 and abuse the jump kick.

On the HARDEST difficulties (mania for SOR2), then SOR2 is waaaaay harder than the other two games. FF2 is still pisseasy if you know how to do infinites and abuse jump kicks, it just takes longer to kill enemies than on normal.

As for Ninja Warriors on Hard, it depends on the character you use. If you're good with Kamaitachi then it's still pisseasy. If you're good with Ninja then it's easy but you need to change up your strategies on 2 or 3 bosses, because they can hit you when you're crouching. If you use Kunoichi, then it can be pretty hard because she's fucking weak and shitty (compared to the two dudes).
>>
>>3834368
really
>>
>>3833332
Easier but it's the better game. Love the beach/parking garage stage.
>>
>>3835720
and looking at Ebay prices, I should have held onto my copy. Oh well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puzFTaGR8dw
>>
>>3834368
agreed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.