[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite Versus Guide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1478079657125.jpg (69KB, 439x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478079657125.jpg
69KB, 439x640px
What's your favorite Versus Guide?
>>
>>3833286
>Tifa T&A
Oh I enjoyed that poster alot, thanks for reminding me...
>>
>>3833295
Thought I was the only one who loved TIfa on this poster
>>
File: 51B2JN1WZ0L.jpg (52KB, 360x475px) Image search: [Google]
51B2JN1WZ0L.jpg
52KB, 360x475px
>>
my cousin had the poster and guide. i was very jelly. til this day, ff7 is my favourite game. beat it over 40 times (yes i have ocd and probably autism)
>>
>>3833286
literally airbrush: the cover
>>
File: 250px-Majoras-Mask-Versus-Books.jpg (49KB, 250x320px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Majoras-Mask-Versus-Books.jpg
49KB, 250x320px
>>3833286
Ocarina of Time first, then FF7, but that's honestly just nostalgia.

Their best guide is Majora's Mask. The way they break down the most efficient way to approach the game, cycle by cycle, and still don't spoil anything is excellent. Wonderfully laid out as well.

Seriously, though, I fucking love Versus guides and Gamefan magazine. Some of my best print-related vidya memories are there.
>>
>>3833358
"Enhanced"
>>
File: 1476170158778.png (1MB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
1476170158778.png
1MB, 650x975px
>>3833286
>>
>>3833351
>Thought I was the only one who loved TIfa

You're a fucking retard.

>>3833358

Man 9 is my absolute favorite but that thing is an abomination
>>
>>3833286
Any from nin power?
>>
>>3835441
>You're a fucking retard.
You're the retard, for leaving out the rest of this sentence ya illiterate moron
>>
>>3833569
I loved how they explained the whole "We'll NEVER spoil more than we have to" in the FFVII guide when the writer talked about how, as a kid, they'd found a guide for Phantasy Star II that just dumped huge spoilers everywhere and made them not want to keep playing.
>>
>>3836047
Versus was great. They also didn't spoil anything for RE2, and only mentioned Tyrant's first and last appearance

I miss their guides, they shit all over Bradygames and Prima.
>>
>>3833358
No lie but this website PlayOnline gave my mom's computer a serious trojan or virus back in the day because it was full of popups and ads. It wasnt from all the FF9 hentai I was looking at either.
>>
>>3835693

Don't need the rest of the sentence. If you think you're the only one who loves Tifa ANYTHING you're a moron. Really what's next you gonna ask if someone else thinks Samus is hot?

Go to hell.
>>
Sam's Club used to sell a package deal that had the game and the strategy guide. That's how my brother, my dad, and I all bought FFVII-FFIX.

>>3833286
That poster brings back old memories op.
>>
>>3837578
Again, you're an idiot
>>
>>3837578
Not OP but chill the hell out dude. We're just making conversation about the poster.
>>
>>3833286
Wasn't there a nintendo power issue?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.