[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you always wanted to try a thing called tuna sashimi /vr/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: darius2do.png (17KB, 642x232px) Image search: [Google]
darius2do.png
17KB, 642x232px
Have you always wanted to try a thing called tuna sashimi /vr/?
>>
File: gdarius-6.png (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
gdarius-6.png
52KB, 320x240px
No, but I have always wanted a good way to emulate G-Darius.

MAME's sound is fucked, PS1 has the music problem and slowdown, and my PC can't run the PS2 emulator.
>>
File: 1634196.jpg (418KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1634196.jpg
418KB, 1280x800px
>28 years later
>Still no huge battleships or even captains based on Tuna fish

Why yes I do still desire for a thing called tuna sashimi, thanks for reminding me about this wasted opportunity OP.
>>
File: FattyGluttons.gif (56KB, 424x268px) Image search: [Google]
FattyGluttons.gif
56KB, 424x268px
I HATE PIRANHAS
>>
Great soundtrack. Too bad the game is just a japanese euroshmup like the first one, this time with needlessly huge sprites.
>>
>>3832547
Wasn't there a version of this for the Saturn or Dreamcast?
>>
>>3834202
No, Darius Gaiden was on Saturn.
>>
>>3833703
hello hardcoregaming101

just get good
>>
>>3833703
>japanese euroshmup
wew lad
>>
>>3834407
what's the problem? never heard of a western jrpg?
>>
>>3834209
>No, Darius Gaiden was on Saturn.

So was Darius II, and it allowed you to zoom in and out to keep the ultra wide res game.
>>
>>3832536
darius rules
>>
Darius Gaiden is unironically of one of the most beautiful and haunting audiovisual experiences I've ever laid my hands on

Do any other games carry a similar atmosphere? Doesn't have to be a shmup
>>
File: 9216930_p0.jpg (230KB, 592x874px) Image search: [Google]
9216930_p0.jpg
230KB, 592x874px
>>3835790

Have you tried some of Taito's other STGs from the 90s? They really hit their stride by putting a strong emphasis on atmospheric stages and meticulously made set pieces.
>>
>>3835816
Could you please name some titles?
>>
>>3836141
I'm not that guy but just Google the Taito shumps on sega saturn.

All I can think of is Metal black and Gekiridan but there are a few more
>>
>>3832536
Do you think R-Type is better?
>>
>>3834452
>jrpg
This stupid meme annoys me. Back in my day, we didn't need to make the distinction between so-called "wrpgs" and "jrpgs". We just called them RPGs. People either already knew what you were talking about, or they figured it out through conversation without pretentious genre names thrown around. All these bullshit names just led to stuff like "krpg" and "jrts" idiocy.
>>
how do you play these games without autofire
the amount of mashing needed to get anywhere in gaiden is insane and if you want to rely only on built-in rapid fire you get swarmed with five dozen bullets on screen
is this normal
>>
>>3840323

You don't actually need to button mash anything but the bosses and the control orb on mini-bosses. Point blanking to hit with the missiles will add a lot more damage than you'd expect. Another thing to keep in mind is that pure wave shots are crap damage-wise, hold onto the white bullets to keep the point shooting strong.
>>
>>3838010
No one cares gramps.
>>
>>3832547
Darius is amazing
>>
>>3840323
use your index and ring fingers to "run" on the button
you're not playing on pad, are you?
>>
File: GreatThing.gif (45KB, 475x207px) Image search: [Google]
GreatThing.gif
45KB, 475x207px
Why wont the big purple whale die /vr/?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.