[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most annoying enemies in video games? I fucking hate the red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Zelda-Daira.png (3KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda-Daira.png
3KB, 256x240px
Most annoying enemies in video games?
I fucking hate the red Diaras in this game. The blue Darknuts, and any kind of Fokka is also terrible.
>>
If you're talking about the guys who throw swords in Zelda II, those are Iron Knuckles. Not Darknuts.
>>
File: Touch_Me_FF7.png (83KB, 376x385px) Image search: [Google]
Touch_Me_FF7.png
83KB, 376x385px
>>
>>3831717
I'm on my first playthrough of Zelda 1 and the monsters you have to hit from the side and back suck major dick. Their immunity to the boomerang makes it a major pain in the ass.
>>
If you think those are the worst enemies in Zelda II, you're going to be in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>3831767
darknuts. i hate the dodongos the most simply because of how many bombs they take, especially the ones who are three in a room. luckily they arent mandatory to beat to finish the game, only one of them are
>>
File: kloak_01_595.png (828KB, 595x474px) Image search: [Google]
kloak_01_595.png
828KB, 595x474px
>>
>>3831807
You are aware of the trick to get those things to drop bombs, right?
>>
>>3831829
NYA AH AH!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>3831717

The purple ones. Fuck the purple ones when they divebomb.
>>
File: IMG_5795.jpg (71KB, 599x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5795.jpg
71KB, 599x588px
>>3831829
Cloaks aren't really that bad.

Pic related was the most annoying enemy in DKC2 and probably the entirely trilogy
>>
>>3832192
>One of the few occasions where I actually want them to throw me.
>Take contact damage instead.

How the fuck do these little shits work?
>>
>>3832198
>How the fuck do these little shits work?

I have had this game since it came out over 20 years ago, have probably played through at least 25 times and I still have no idea.
>>
File: Firebrand.gif (15KB, 152x176px) Image search: [Google]
Firebrand.gif
15KB, 152x176px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.