[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has your mind ever forced you to forget a game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: illusion-of-gaia-02.png (257KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
illusion-of-gaia-02.png
257KB, 640x480px
I started to remember it slowly and honestly the whole situation freaks me out. I know now that the game was Illusion of Gaia and that I actually owned the game. I was wondering if anyone else had a game that you forgot, and remembering it caused a feeling of dread.
>>
>>3830762
What freaked you out?
>>
File: future plans.jpg (109KB, 1274x1001px) Image search: [Google]
future plans.jpg
109KB, 1274x1001px
>>3830762

You were molested around the time you had or played this game,OP. Feels bad man.

It could be anything, tho desu, parents divorcing, being bullied at school, any feeling of worry or concern that you used the game to "escape" from.

The game helped you ignore reality, while your brain blocked all that shit up, compartmentalized it and hid the memories from you. Now as an adult, you get a bad feeling when you think about it. It's weird how kids heads work.
>>
>>3830762

Sounds like you're fucking retarded OP, I've never forgotten anything
>>
The only reason I can imagine something like that would freak you out is, if you got anally molested with a game cartridge of the said game.
And no, I haven't sub-consciously blocked any games from my memory, I've forgotten probably half of my SNES & PS1 games that I've gotten rid of because they were shit.
>>
Do you think you're losing your mind? Forgetting old memories is normal when you get older.
>>
>>3830762
I wish because being able to play games for the first time again would be nice. But once I start replaying something, everything just floods back in.
>>
File: 16188185.jpg (31KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
16188185.jpg
31KB, 218x218px
>angels living underground and committing suicide
>you play russian roulette with a family man and because of your psychic power you win and he dies, then you take his family's animals
>you burn a thief alive and watch him die as he crawls towards you
>npc jumps in a campfire to die so starving niglets can eat him
>one friend falls into the ocean and turns into a sea monster
>another's parents are dead but evil spirits are posing as them

And that's just some of the stuff that happens
>>
The only shit in a game I ever forgot was FFX.
I find a lot of stuff in it very forgettable, hell even now I can only remember certain things.
Same with FF8. I remember fuck all from it, and have no plans on playing it again so it doesn't matter anyway.
I remember everything else from every RPG I've played though, even Phantasy Star 3.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.