[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>redpill me on oracle zelda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Zelda-Oracle-Banner.jpg (94KB, 620x333px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda-Oracle-Banner.jpg
94KB, 620x333px
>redpill me on oracle zelda
>>
File: dr mario redpill.jpg (485KB, 1500x1297px) Image search: [Google]
dr mario redpill.jpg
485KB, 1500x1297px
>>3828569
There you go
>>
play them if u feel like it
otherwise dont
>>
>>3828624
are they good?
>>
>>3828728
That's a very subjective question.

But, my opinion is yes. They're much like Link's Awakening in terms of presentation and user interface. Unlike what some people will tell you, it's not a Pokemonesque "same game in different colors" as much as it's two separate but interconnected games. Using the password you get for completing one when you start the other adds a postgame quest.
I personally had a lot of fun with them when they came out, and have wanted for years to run through them again, but one copy went missing when I was younger, which led to me selling the other. But regardless, I'd say look up some reviews and such and see if things appeal to you, and if so, play the damn games.
>>
>>3828728
Yes, they are good games. A bit more convoluted than Link's Awakening so they lose a bit of the charm but they gain in story and gametime. The code sharing between both games is nice and makes it a single long quest across both games. In my opinion, Seasons is slightly better than Ages, so I'd recommend to start with the latter.
>>
>>3828728
Yeah, they're really good, extremely underrated. Pretty much most of 2D Zeldas are good, but Oracles are really good, probbaly some of the best next to LoZ1. Also note they're basically two completely different games, this is not really "Pokemon Red/Blue" deal.
>>
>>3828620
fuckin lmao
>>
The oracles are pretty boring. They completely failed to grab me when they were current. I tried them again last year, and while I did get much farther than before, I still dropped both of them around the 4th or 5th dungeon. I really don't know what their deal is. They're competently made games, and I wouldn't call them bad, but they just completely fail to command my attention.
>>
>>3828872
I think they're a bit too much of what they are. Link's Awakening is pretty streamlined on the whole and it benefits a lot as a result of it. I understand what they were going for with the collectable rings and all, but it ends up beginning a bit tiring after a while when you have to micro-manage a bunch of different plots for something which end up being a benefit to you or might end up being a waste of time.

Zelda, as is intended, is a pretty set-in-stone series in the way the formula works. Upgrades are in pre-set places, and you effectively go from point to point like a sort of checklist, so it flows well and it's quite streamlined. With the Oracle games on the other hand, it throws in a bunch of RNG variables here and there which I think is ultimately detrimental to the game's flow on the whole, and I ended up getting bored with both over time. I know what they were going for; this was the pokemon era, so they wanted something to keep the player interested for longer than usual, and that meant collectable items and the ability to link between both games. It makes for a more tedious experience on the whole though, because pacing is what makes Zelda such an enjoyable series in the first place. It's formulaic, I know, but it's a kind of reliability which you get accustomed to and end up quite enjoying after a while.
>>
>>3829189
The rules say it's PLATFORMS launched before 1999. Any games which happen to be released after that year are fine as long as its on a pre-99 platform. You can talk about FIFA 2005 on PS1 if you wanna be cheeky; we won't care.
>>
>>3829195
Just ignore and report the triggerbitch, anon. It's not smart enough to understand what you're saying
>>
They censored Impa's cleavage on artwork reprints, because big women being happy with their bodies must have triggered someone.
This makes the pill red enough for me.
>>
>>3829275
Original
>>
>>3829280
>>
>>3829283
>>
>>3829285
>>3829283
>>3829280
>>3829275
No matter what incarnation, Impa is always ugly as sin.
>>
>>3829362
I like the Oracle Impa. Looks like some fertile goddess ready to fuck Link.
>>
>>3828569
Din gave me all sorts of confused feelings when I was a young teenager.
>>
>le redpill meme
>>
>>3829664

What's worse is that OP green texted himself asking a question. He's definitely underage and probably from reddit. Would have came off as less of a faggot if he just asked for our opinions plainly.
>>
>>3829537
i'd give that large lady some lovin'
>>
>>3828569
excellent games. Worth playing for sure. About as good as links awakeneing
>>
They're pretty good yeah. If you like Awakening you'll probably like these.The time travel and season changing gimmicks are interesting.

I only finished Ages and got about halfway through Seasons, but that's probably more because I was playing both of them in sequence and got bored rather than one being better than the other.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.